Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I scored a goal last week! 🤗
Well Done Jagyasini Singh GIF

Compete? Qooty?

You should do well. I don't know many Koreans who can play. Represent the SFA well :thumbsu:

Fencing (sword fighting).

Representing Australia at the Grand Prix (easiest way of putting it is it's like one of the 4 tennis grand slams, only fencing).

This season for men's sabre it has been

France - Orleans - Grand Prix
Hungary - Budapest World Cup
Italy - Padova - World cup
Korea - Seoul - Grand Prix

Grand Prix are individual events, both have both he women's and men's events running at them.

World cup are both teams and individual events, but are only one gener.

Grand Prix are worth more ranking points for an individual win, but obviously have no teams events.

Got to represent Aus in Italy in both Individuals and part of Australia's first men's sabre team post Covid which was cool.

Then next week got nationals in Brisbane (representing Vic in both individuals and teams, believe I should be captain for that one).

Fencing (sword fighting).

Representing Australia at the Grand Prix (easiest way of putting it is it's like one of the 4 tennis grand slams, only fencing).

This season for men's sabre it has been

France - Orleans - Grand Prix
Hungary - Budapest World Cup
Italy - Padova - World cup
Korea - Seoul - Grand Prix

Grand Prix are individual events, both have both he women's and men's events running at them.

World cup are both teams and individual events, but are only one gener.

Grand Prix are worth more ranking points for an individual win, but obviously have no teams events.

Got to represent Aus in Italy in both Individuals and part of Australia's first men's sabre team post Covid which was cool.

Then next week got nationals in Brisbane (representing Vic in both individuals and teams, believe I should be captain for that one).
That's awesome! Good luck!

Also, hopefully this Grand Prix will cure you of any reluctance you may have to putting Tarkyn_24 on ignore

That's awesome! Good luck!

Also, hopefully this Grand Prix will cure you of any reluctance you may have to putting Tarkyn_24 on ignore

I would never put Tarkyn_24 on ignore.

1000062405.png

If I put Tarkyclaus on ignore I'm definitely getting no gifts

Wow, the Snow Dome.
It's not really a dome... more of an open field on the side of a frozen mountain.

On reflection, the name is a little misleading.

Did we ever ascertain what power tool brand the Delons would be?
We're more into robotics than general construction, however Makita is our chosen brand.

The Prototype Qootballer 3000 is almost ready.

Soccer Falling GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not really a dome... more of an open field on the side of a frozen mountain.

On reflection, the name is a little misleading.
When you look at it from a certain angle with one eye closed, though, it is not NOT dome-shaped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back