Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning moginie cartwright and cats2rise. Another wonderful day in paradise.

:sunrise:
And a very good morning to you too Wosh and all of my fabulous Buller comrades!

Hi Dragons. Hi Tarks.

We just got a couple of new chickens who are acclimatising to the pen. The other girls are being reasonably hospitable.

Whatever you do today, be hospitable.

And a very good morning to you too Wosh and all of my fabulous Buller comrades!

Hi Dragons. Hi Tarks.

We just got a couple of new chickens who are acclimatising to the pen. The other girls are being reasonably hospitable.

I adore chookies my daughter has 5 and a couple of them are cuddly and like lap cats. Also amazing fresh eggs!
I’ve always wanted some but there’s just too many snakes and foxes where I live so I own them vicariously through her :chicken: :love:

Good morning moginie cartwright and cats2rise. Another wonderful day in paradise.

:sunrise:
Good morning!

cherilyn sarkisian 2010s GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What goal? You'll need to go into great detail.

Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I'd love to take this chance to go ito gret detail about THAT goal just to have a laugh at Tarkyn_24's expense!

But on the other hand, it require me to be nice to you.

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

I'm currently playing doctors with our little one. Does that count? We made a hospitable out of duplo and pillows.

cats2rise go lead the Furies, lordy knows they need it...even if you do crash into trees your credentials would be better.
Couldn't be worse than when I tried to captain the Gumbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back