Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Problems with proprioception are a key reason why you don’t find many people on the spectrum playing sport.
Wish I could blame that for dropping about 60% f catches below my knees over my career. Would make me feel a little better about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_2352.png

BAGHDAD BOMBERS OFFICIAL TEAMSHEET
SEASON 37, ROUND 14 VS ROYS FFC

B:
Kilroy / BLUEALLTHRU / The Sultan
HB: kickthething / snozulu / Footy Is The Win
C: tomjoad / Bovo / SaintsSeptember
HF: Grav / Jabba73 / CursingFijian
F: iDon / gab213 / KohPhi
FOLL: MayTheNorthBeWithU / Pugsley / norway blue
INT: JustaBattler / VeinGlorious

CHANGES

Nil

I’m forward pocket.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1976014

One of the more intriguing match-ups over the last few seasons when our two teams meet has been the battle of the heavyweights - Mooch vs BLUEALLTHRU

View attachment 1975996

The last time Mooch was held goalless

While overall a quiet day for both players, BLUEALLTHRU massacred Mooch

… and Mooch wasn’t happy!

View attachment 1976001

When asked about his approach when up against the gorilla forwards of the competition BLUEALLTHRU - one of the premium key defenders in the SweetFA over the last few seasons - shared his insights.

View attachment 1976002

You don’t wanna grapple and get into a wrestling match with him, you've got to be smart with how you use your body and focus on your timing

#dayshift
If I were to match up on BAT on game day, I have a new tactic. Don't ask me to talk about it because .......
secret tom cruise GIF

We all know that where you’re selected isn’t necessarily where you lineup.
Are you accusing Mobbs of mind games? That's a bold call. Don't anger him. For God sake man, don't anger him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back