Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I'll bite. What are the components of O Hey A Nascar tea?
Ayahuasca is a psychoactive plant mixture typically composed of the beta-carboline-rich Banisteriopsis caapi vine and the hallucinogenic plant Psychotria viridis.

Tea? I have seen the Roys described as a retirement home so there is that attraction

d3346a50-a6e3-46f9-982b-1005f5094170_text.gif
I'm trying to update the real estate guide, stop trying to start a FOTC fight with me!
DpplnH.gif

Ayahuasca is a psychoactive plant mixture typically composed of the beta-carboline-rich Banisteriopsis caapi vine and the hallucinogenic plant Psychotria viridis.
Sounds like a recreational drug. You probably shouldn't talk about here in case you get suspended.

But no, my chow mein didn't have tea in it, but it does have vinegar and worchester sauce in it though to add a tangy flavour however.
Personally not a far of chow mein. That's the one with the cabbage yeah? I can't stomach cabbage or similar veges. But I can definitely imagine how vinegar and worcester might be a nice addition.

I chewed on a block of cheese earlier today. Later I'll probably order meltz from Dominos. I was married to a jew for 20 years - I was thoroughly educated on how cooking for oneselves is something only gentiles do! :D

Personally not a far of chow mein. That's the one with the cabbage yeah? I can't stomach cabbage or similar veges. But I can definitely imagine how vinegar and worcester might be a nice addition.

I chewed on a block of cheese earlier today. Later I'll probably order meltz from Dominos. I was married to a jew for 20 years - I was thoroughly educated on how cooking for oneselves is something only gentiles do! :D

It is the one with cabbage. It is my comfort food on weekends sometimes.

Did you know that everything in the universe is accelerating away from everything else, and also that we are due to collide with the Andromeda galaxy in the not-so-near future?

View attachment 1978804
Yes, we'll form one big elliptical galaxy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is the one with cabbage. It is my comfort food on weekends sometimes.
Did you say that you prep it yourself? Nice work! Literally unable to make anything more than pasta for myself. Totally inept in the kitchen. I'm even worse if I try to cook meals in any other rooms.

Did you say that you prep it yourself? Nice work! Literally unable to make anything more than pasta for myself. Totally inept in the kitchen. I'm even worse if I try to cook meals in any other rooms.
Yes, I try to cook for myself. Learned cooking by myself. Make a shitload of mistakes, but I still keep on trying.

Yes, I try to cook for myself. Learned cooking by myself. Make a shitload of mistakes, but I still keep on trying.
That's the way to go. Don't learn anything if you don't give it a crack making mistakes along the way.

I have a basic policy re cooking. I choose nothing that takes more time to prepare than it takes to eat.
Snags and mash come out about even - that's as far I'll allow.

I am glad you are doing that actually, TheGoatBaron . I do see you talking about the meals you're trying to learn over recent posts, and you do a great job there. Can also see how therapeutic it can be!

I've just managed to produce a new town name from the "TheSapling" I mentioned earlier. I ditched the "g" and the "h" and the leftovers gave me this :)

2024-05-03_19.14.30 - Saltpine Sunrise.png

I am glad you are doing that actually, TheGoatBaron . I do see you talking about the meals you're trying to learn over recent posts, and you do a great job there. Can also see how therapeutic it can be!

I've just managed to produce a new town name from the "TheSapling" I mentioned earlier. I ditched the "g" and the "h" and the leftovers gave me this :)

View attachment 1978817
I do miss my mother's cooking though, she was the best. But thanks mate.

I do miss my mother's cooking though, she was the best. But thanks mate.
<3

We probably should go back to insensitive posts to disgust, anger and annoy each other now. Not the right thread for a bromance to break out :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back