Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Furies and OOBies!!!

Right! Who knows cars?

I need to buy a new car today so hit me with your best suggestions….

My last vehicle was a Mazda CX5 but was looking to downsize anyway.

Must have a hatch for my work s**t!

And GO!!!!
you can borrow mine and experience the power and handling of the XD Falcon

b&S.png

I knew I count on you two giving me some helpful advice!

Driving Road Trip GIF by The Wiggles

I’ve heard these cars are rather fuel efficient

Good morning Furies and OOBies!!!

Right! Who knows cars?

I need to buy a new car today so hit me with your best suggestions….

My last vehicle was a Mazda CX5 but was looking to downsize anyway.

Must have a hatch for my work s**t!

And GO!!!!

MG do a nice little hatchback brand new from under $20k.

We bought a new SUV MG a few months back, drives nice.

We have that finals spot secured but no resting on our laurels now OOBs. It would be nice to go into the finals as minor premiers after all.

We beat the reigning premiers the Gumbies, Carlton had a great win against a very good Melbourne team but i want this to be a weekend of triple celebration!

Life is good at the moment thankfully, yesterday was a day of glorious sunshine as well. Summer has arrived here in Ireland alright.

Hi everyone, apologies but my participation from now on will be minimal. A spinal injury has flared up, and I'm in a lot of pain. In the waiting room now, will likely get some heavy duty pain killers.
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I hope you get well soon.

Condolences for being forced to go watch tigers v Freo. Long way to travel for a loss.

Rottnest is a good shout though
That's true mate but you support the Gold Coast Suns, so you're hardly in a position to be firing stones at other clubs!:laughv1:

You'll still probably win a flag before the Dockers though!:laughv1:

Hi everyone, apologies but my participation from now on will be minimal. A spinal injury has flared up, and I'm in a lot of pain. In the waiting room now, will likely get some heavy duty pain killers.
Sorry to hear that. Back injuries are the pits. Hope our other IRL team gets a win today and gives you some joy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have that finals spot secured but no resting on our laurels now OOBs. It would be nice to go into the finals as minor premiers after all.

We beat the reigning premiers the Gumbies, Carlton had a great win against a very good Melbourne team but i want this to be a weekend of triple celebration!

Life is good at the moment thankfully, yesterday was a day of glorious sunshine as well. Summer has arrived here in Ireland alright.
how about a quadruple celebration when the Tigs take down the Dogs tonight :)

Disclaimer: this is a fantasy forum so I am at liberty to continue fantasizing about Tigers winning regardless of RL facts

how about a quadruple celebration when the Tigs take down the Dogs tonight :)

Disclaimer: this is a fantasy forum so I am at liberty to continue fantasizing about Tigers winning regardless of RL facts
Why not a Tigers win means a bigger celebration party when we get back to Spotswood!

Update when you can please James Colorado
How you doing?

Where are the Furies anyway?

Have they gone into hibernation in preparation for their impending loss?

James Colorado please get better! Your team needs you 😍
the Furies are not at the Hippodrome
1715398970419.png

or Kittens
1715398914843.png

can someone check the dumpster out the back carpark, maybe they are having a team meeting

It was lit on fire….

Holy crap! Do you think they were in it?

Should I go check the charred remains for teeth?????
in a situation like this its best to grab a stick and start roasting marshmallows

1715399300977.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back