Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

How are we on this fine Friday, I've just about washed the shame away after loosing to OOB and feel the best way to recover is do my best Harry impression and scorch the Royals.
I ll be touching up the Royals like a sweaty Prince Andrew dealing with minors at a 16th birthday.

How are we on this fine Friday, I've just about washed the shame away after loosing to OOB and feel the best way to recover is do my best Harry impression and scorch the Royals.
I ll be touching up the Royals like a sweaty Prince Andrew dealing with minors at a 16th birthday.
Don't threaten us with a good time mate

Very confused.

Are you for or against us?

Goose has always been a Royal at heart

:think:

GWS Goose

Iontelevision GIF by ION

No changes?

Have you got Qurgess at your club?

Gonna need a real fitness quru to get up for this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes?

Have you got Qurgess at your club?

Gonna need a real fitness quru to get up for this one
We've got five fitness gurus:
  • GWS Goose is the cardio person (and won't he tell you about running);
  • beez is on abs;
  • CatToTheFuture and I are in charge of making sure carb-loading occurs;
  • Dory_77 makes sure everyone's fluids are up and fluid intake is acceptable.

Speaking of carb-loading, are Samboy Salt and Vinegar an acceptable pregame load? I would not be surprised when I do my shopping later that a pack may fall into my trolley.

Speaking of carb-loading, are Samboy Salt and Vinegar an acceptable pregame load? I would not be surprised when I do my shopping later that a pack may fall into my trolley.
Unpopular option. Not a fan of sal and vinegar as a flavour.
Howeve,r Samboy are an excellent chip manufacturer

I just went whoosh back to the footy club with my brother and grandad playing pool and drinking pub squash and eating Samboy S&V chips

Acceptable, although I've never been a big chip fan. But when I do, BBQ is my go to.

Unpopular option. Not a fan of sal and vinegar as a flavour.
Howeve,r Samboy are an excellent chip manufacturer
Not a fan of salt and vinegar chips?!?!

Have I fallen through a rip in the time space continuum??? I thought EVERYONE loved salt and vinegar chips

Pssst Cadsky, it's more like 48 hours until gametime:

I vote we let them run out & play their game tomorrow night

Then when it comes to the official game on Monday night, it'll just make it more fun for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back