Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonz and DragoDelph posting at the same time? Is this allowed?

I am sure there is a bylaw that prohibits it.

Somewhere.

But we have ways around filters.

Pixilation.

easy gif1644066650159.gif

Pixelated pussy is always allowed.

Right?

Speak for yourself
GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Big game Dragons!! A second straight away game and a very important one with a huge match against the Bears. We'll need to be fired up right from the first bounce for this one!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

"Growing"
That's what we're doing at the Dragons and it's omwhy I'm so proud of all my little teammates
When Strigoi left the average height of your starting 20 dropped by a foot
(Coming from a fellow shortie here, underestimate us little people at your peril)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Coming from a fellow shortie here, underestimate us little people at your peril)
Little people rock!
1. We’ve perfected the skill of looking through the elbow/body nook area when tall people think they need to be in front to see at concerts.
2. We are fun-sized.
3. We look younger, thus get carded more often. (Ah, well…back home the drinking age is 21.) That always puts a smile on my face at my age.
4. We take up less space.

…the list is endless..

Little people rock!
1. We’ve perfected the skill of looking through the elbow/body nook area when tall people think they need to be in front to see at concerts.
2. We are fun-sized.
3. We look younger, thus get carded more often. (Ah, well…back home the drinking age is 21.) That always puts a smile on my face at my age.
4. We take up less space.

…the list is endless..
There you have it folks, the best ruckperson in the game is also little ;) Must be a heck of a vertical leap on ya Strigs!

I wonder what our average height is? We do have a Chipmunk on the list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back