Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

But in lasagna you don't know it's there.
Of course you know its there in lasagne. Near my work I can get lasagne, but after buying it once I could taste celery so I've never ordered lasagne there again.

Of course you know its there in lasagne. Near my work I can get lasagne, but after buying it once I could taste celery so I've never ordered lasagne there again.
I wouldn’t, either. Celery is like peppers (capsicum to you guys) - if it’s in something, it overpowers and just tastes like that.

My brother always called celery ‘the useless food’. :laughv1:

I wouldn’t, either. Celery is like peppers (capsicum to you guys) - if it’s in something, it overpowers and just tastes like that.

My brother always called celery ‘the useless food’. :laughv1:
While I can perhaps have capsicum on pizza maybe, I tend to not choose it in any meals. It's always disappointing to see a pizza has peppers in it, leaving me looking forward to actual chili peppers, and then realising they just mean capsicum.

So a new store is opening near us soon, which basically sells philly cheesesteaks, an american staple! It's a bit like a Quiznos, subs with a more beefy leaning than Subway.

Let me show you why I am greatly restricted in how I can shop there:
Original Cheesesteak: Beef steak, fried onions & choice of cheese. I can eat this. Not really keen on onions but they're fine.
Mushroom Cheesesteak: As above but with mushrooms. The problem is in the title. Can't stand mushrooms.
Pepper Cheesesteak: As per the original but with mixed capsicums. I'll probably avoid because capsicums just seem to jar.
Chili Cheesesteak: American style chili unfortunately. The chili is fine, but in this case they also mean beans. I hate beans.
Triple Cheesesteak: I definitely like triples. Triples are my favourite food. The term applies to just the cheese, so it might be a bit sickly. I'd rather three meats as well, if there's gonna be three cheeses. Can eat.
Supreme Cheesesteak: The additions are capsicums, mushrooms and olives. Axis of evil. Well, two evils & one groan. Olives suck.
Hoagie Cheesesteak: Even if I can handle the capsicum, it also has tomato. I have a reaction to chopped tomato. That reaction is to throw up because they taste like crap.
Garlic Gravy Cheesesteak: Now this sounds awesome! But they still add mushroom for some reason. If I can get them to make it without the mushroom, I'm in.
Chicken Cheesesteak: It's the basic but with chicken thigh as well. I'm keen, though to me chicken seems like it would clash with the beef. Worth a shot.
Chipotle Cheesesteak: Ok here we go! Basic but with chipotle pepper AND chipotle mayo. Sounds awesome!
Grilled vegie sub: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA no.

But in lasagna you don't know it's there.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't support the unsolicited physical abuse of a harmless beautiful animal like the Hawk.
I remember when you used to be cool.

Here’s a message from your beloved Mobbs

“Phone connection is being a bitch and I can't access Bigfooty while out here at the real footy. Would be pleased if you can pass that on for me!” 🙂

Here I am trying to dodge weird s*t in lasagne like eggplant etc and por_please_ya is sneaking ****** celery in it ffs
You have to cut it up really small with the carrots. And it's bloody delicious. 😋

The longer I play on the HFF the more likely I'm to grow a mullet. I like the idea of bounding the flanks with a long mane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back