Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Qooty is NOT a matter of life and death - it's far more important than that.
And if we lose, then punishments are dished out.

RPCB had to clean the team bus after the weekend's effort.

oR5HW6LZAm-no-background-RkcMgVaw6aeLNTf1LDXYcVgWsflpjM.png

Last edited:
rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S37 R16 vs Warriors @ Underground Stadium (Can't believe it's not MOTR!)

B: paraaaa / Rodney Dangerfield / RPCB
HB: Power Raid / spookism / Ticky009
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: My Cotchin Rules / GremioPower / Ant Bear
F: sataris / okeydoke7 / edgie
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: HirdsTheWord / Jewelsbon

CHANGES:
sataris INT > FP
Jewelsbon FP > INT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on - I've been so busy this week, that I've actually used a pen twice since Monday. I'm thinking of putting in for stress leave!!!
Poor pen!

1715231114971.png

OK Wazzas, today is teamsheet day but honestly I can't be arsed anymore. Doesn't matter what team we feed into the sim, it's gonna do us dirty regardless so imma outsource the teamsheet this week to Randomizor to pick the team.

I'll sort the top 20 Wazzas by match thread posting, and use those rankings as the numbers for Randomizor to choose who goes where, starting with BP and finishing with INT. The only exception is Purple7x08_24 who is the only one of us that has half a chance of All-SFA based on his qooty stats so he can stay where he is. As for the rest of us... LET'S GET RANDOM!

Here's the rankings:

1. Bob, T
2. Dinsdale
3. spudmaster
4. pantskyle
5. The Filth Wizard
6. Ocha905
7. Purple7x08_24 (staying put at HBF)
8. TheInjuryFactory
9. FootyGuy13
10. Freofalcon
11. Piggy Smalls
12. Mesc
13. zackah
14. Reginald Perrin
15. Raveneyes
16. Mofra
17. TubbsFarquhar
18. Stokey
19. toxic
20. Paracleet

OK Wazzas, today is teamsheet day but honestly I can't be arsed anymore. Doesn't matter what team we feed into the sim, it's gonna do us dirty regardless so imma outsource the teamsheet this week to Randomizor to pick the team.

I'll sort the top 20 Wazzas by match thread posting, and use those rankings as the numbers for Randomizor to choose who goes where, starting with BP and finishing with INT. The only exception is Purple7x08_24 who is the only one of us that has half a chance of All-SFA based on his qooty stats so he can stay where he is. As for the rest of us... LET'S GET RANDOM!

Here's the rankings:

1. Bob, T
2. Dinsdale
3. spudmaster
4. pantskyle
5. The Filth Wizard
6. Ocha905
8. TheInjuryFactory
9. FootyGuy13
10. Freofalcon
11. Piggy Smalls
12. Mesc
13. zackah
14. Reginald Perrin
15. Raveneyes
16. Mofra
17. TubbsFarquhar
18. Stokey
19. toxic
20. Paracleet
FootyGuy13 is too low.

I'd have him in 8th.

Here's the rankings:

1. Bob, T
2. Dinsdale
3. spudmaster
4. pantskyle
5. The Filth Wizard
6. Ocha905
8. TheInjuryFactory
9. FootyGuy13
10. Freofalcon
11. Piggy Smalls