Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

OK Wazzas, today is teamsheet day but honestly I can't be arsed anymore. Doesn't matter what team we feed into the sim, it's gonna do us dirty regardless so imma outsource the teamsheet this week to Randomizor to pick the team.

I'll sort the top 20 Wazzas by match thread posting, and use those rankings as the numbers for Randomizor to choose who goes where, starting with BP and finishing with INT. The only exception is Purple7x08_24 who is the only one of us that has half a chance of All-SFA based on his qooty stats so he can stay where he is. As for the rest of us... LET'S GET RANDOM!

Here's the rankings:

1. Bob, T
2. Dinsdale
3. spudmaster
4. pantskyle
5. The Filth Wizard
6. Ocha905
7. Purple7x08_24 (staying put at HBF)
8. TheInjuryFactory
9. FootyGuy13
10. Freofalcon
11. Piggy Smalls
12. Mesc
13. zackah
14. Reginald Perrin
15. Raveneyes
16. Mofra
17. TubbsFarquhar
18. Stokey
19. toxic
20. Paracleet
thats so crazy it just might work

rowan wit GIF

This week's Coney Island team will be randomly generated live in this fred at 4pm Vic bias time.

1715232593524.png

OK Wazzas, today is teamsheet day but honestly I can't be arsed anymore. Doesn't matter what team we feed into the sim, it's gonna do us dirty regardless so imma outsource the teamsheet this week to Randomizor to pick the team.

I'll sort the top 20 Wazzas by match thread posting, and use those rankings as the numbers for Randomizor to choose who goes where, starting with BP and finishing with INT. The only exception is Purple7x08_24 who is the only one of us that has half a chance of All-SFA based on his qooty stats so he can stay where he is. As for the rest of us... LET'S GET RANDOM!

Here's the rankings:

1. Bob, T
2. Dinsdale
3. spudmaster
4. pantskyle
5. The Filth Wizard
6. Ocha905
7. Purple7x08_24 (staying put at HBF)
8. TheInjuryFactory
9. FootyGuy13
10. Freofalcon
11. Piggy Smalls
12. Mesc
13. zackah
14. Reginald Perrin
15. Raveneyes
16. Mofra
17. TubbsFarquhar
18. Stokey
19. toxic
20. Paracleet
If I get ruck, I'm retiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other HBF is already fixed as being Purple7x08_24 so let's move to the first wing which will be...

1715236426310.png

...number 9 - FootyGuy13 hey wait a minute!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back