Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Bunnings doesn't have what I need even though it indicated it was in stock on line.

Great! So I've now got to go Bunnings hopping.

Tuesday's, eh manangatang!?

Bunnings doesn't have what I need even though it indicated it was in stock on line.

Will they prioritise replenishing stock for customers that hop?

Not even snags day :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of having fish and chips for lunch today but there's two interesting figures thinking the same thing...
Seagull GIFs | GIFDB.com

I'm thinking of having fish and chips for lunch today but there's two interesting figures thinking the same thing...
Seagull GIFs | GIFDB.com
No time for lunch you have a Tassie devils guernsey to create

Seagull GIFs | GIFDB.com
i had left overs which was salmon fillets, roast potatoes and veggies

We had a lunch for Harmony Week today. Lots of people brought in a plate from their heritage or in my case, heritage by association lol. I made Calabrese rice crocchette with my mother-in-law 😊 Someone brought in Austrian goulash and it was to die for.

Was only ever going to happen on a Tuesday mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back