Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate, I can't talk now.

Kicking Music Video GIF by 3 Doors Down

Except to yell 'HELPPPPP'
Doesn't Wosh have red hair

Oooooooo I’ve just been to Gardenworld and bought some really pretty crystals and quartz, they are much sharper than rocks 🤘🏻
I filled up the green bin today in the garden, I'm slowly working my way through about 9 months of not being able to keep on top of the weeds and stuff which basically included all of spring and summer so it was pretty bad to begin with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I filled up the green bin today in the garden, I'm slowly working my way through about 9 months of not being able to keep on top of the weeds and stuff which basically included all of spring and summer so it was pretty bad to begin with
That's why I have chooks. Let them do the hard work. And as a result, they ate the winter grass (seeds n all) and the lawns have never looked better.

I’ve got guests for dinner now but I’ll be back. I wouldn’t miss a whole week with Tarks for the world!
You epicurean, you.

I've just got to play coeliac roulette. Got it right last night with a vegetable curry that EVERYONE ATE AND THEY LIKED IT!!!!

God, I'm so relieved when my work is well received. Toughest audience I've ever had.

That's why I have chooks. Let them do the hard work. And as a result, they ate the winter grass (seeds n all) and the lawns have never looked better.
our cats would have something to say about the chooks

our cats would have something to say about the chooks
We've got five, one who is our outside girl. Once the chooks are established they run the yard.

Our insiders love to posture with a large pane of glass between them and outside, but once there it's a very different story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back