Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think Macquarie are starting to get an edge over SEN. It seems more balanced across all types of sports. As opposed to the mind numbing footy footy footy SEN. For something different, they might ramble on about AFLW. We know Marko and Ox are limited in rugby league talk, but it seems they can get by and a are being accepted by Sydney and Brisbane listeners.

Sandra Sully being interviewed by Tim Webster on Macquarie atm. I'm not sure if I've ever heard her being interviewed before?
I'll never forget watching the late news on Channel 10 on the 11th of September in 2001 when she was presenting and was the first person in Australia to report the attack.

Tony Leonard is not the problem. I actually enjoy him. They were always to struggle to get traction. If they think Matt Thompson is going to improve ratings they are wrong.

Matt Thompson has started this morning and said Tony Leonard has moved to the National 9am slot with David Morrow, so not really sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No good , tries too hard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
ebbqIQu.gif

Yeah. I am. I don't mind it. I don't listen to MSR's breakfast show as I prefer SKY's Big Sports Breakfast. But the other shows when I tune in aren't bad. Duclos is a bit tough to listen to, but the rest are alright.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's about having options. And thats a good thing

I actually think Macquarie are starting to get an edge over SEN. It seems more balanced across all types of sports. As opposed to the mind numbing footy footy footy SEN. For something different, they might ramble on about AFLW. We know Marko and Ox are limited in rugby league talk, but it seems they can get by and a are being accepted by Sydney and Brisbane listeners.
Ox and Marko would just about talk more NRL/Rugby than AFL overall. Its hilarious listening to them fake interest. When on SEN they had precisely ZERO interest or knowledge outside the Storm...if that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back