Media SFA ALL-STARS MATCH SEASON 30 - THE BATTLE OF TITTYBONG - HEADLESS WINS IT FOR THE WEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah bruv, you have started a feud with your antics, Mr Nice guy ;)
My niceness has no correlation to the number of splinters you'll be picking out of your fat hairy arse.

Time for doxxing...

TJASTA does NOT live in Tittybong, he actually lives in Quambatook with the rest of the lardy dah rich flogs

This is his joint
1608192408413.png

Here is his gaming room
1608192436138.png

Here is his kitchen
1608192478147.png

here is his living room
1608192535064.png

and here is his entertaining outdoor deck
1608192564246.png

My niceness has no correlation to the number of splinters you'll be picking out of your fat hairy arse.

Nothing will compare the the deep heat condom mate ... nothing!

Any old mining towns will have those ... pfft. He was looky.

he's an uppity flog. he tries to act all common man, but the truth is he's from the good side of the train track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gotchu fam.

EAST SWEET ALL STAR OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
---------

B: Mister M - TheCoach16 - Bastyy

HB: Genghis TronNoobz0rChipmunk

C: RiviatBarrybran (VC) – serial_thrilla

HF: Agent93 - The Filth Wizard - Loonerty

F:– Tony Lynn 15 - brahjTJASTA

Foll: por_please_yaAntonio BlueVein - Marlowe

INT: Tigerturbulance (Capt) - Ned_Flanders
This is great, so many lovely players I've always wanted to play with like... um... Tigerturbulance? No I already play with him... serial_thrilla? No that can't be right

I guess I've always wanted to play with Mister M, and the All Stars match has finally fulfilled that dream of mine

This is great, so many lovely players I've always wanted to play with like... um... Tigerturbulance? No I already play with him... serial_thrilla? No that can't be right

I guess I've always wanted to play with Mister M, and the All Stars match has finally fulfilled that dream of mine
I’m sure if you buy a few of them enough drinks you can play with them all you like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back