Media SFA Club 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'll take back that jumper design then!

Oh this is awkward. I was just about to PM and ask you to design the SFA Club 10 delisting jumper.

Press Release from SFA Club 10 - September 28th, 2018 @11.57am

The following Club SFA Members have been advised that their contracts will not be renewed, we would like to wish them all the very best for the future even though this really means they have very little left to offer.

Elton Johns Wig
TJASTA
PhenomenalV1

An announcement will be made shortly regarding the three replacements.
When you can't get a game for your club, this is to be expected. Although in hindsight will be seen as a short sighted move.

When you can't get a game for your club, this is to be expected. Although in hindsight will be seen as a short sighted move.

I had no idea you had been dropped from your team. This would have ensured you stayed in Club 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The following Club SFA Members have been advised that their contracts will not be renewed, we would like to wish them all the very best for the future even though this really means they have very little left to offer.

Elton Johns Wig
TJASTA
PhenomenalV1

I’m your man

Elton Johns Wig
TJASTA
PhenomenalV1

Thank you Tony.

I will be taking your offer under advisement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back