State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 5: The Allies Vs Vic Metro @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Vic country may have ruled themselves out, so at least this is a fitting grand final even though neither of us are actually a state.

What do you mean Freakie?? It seems that the Demons posters in your side are in a constant state called "distress".

Bazinga!!!

Everything you had to select from and this is what you went with. Oh the fall from grace.

Pleased that it was us at the Allies that ensured your final resting place. It's what this competition is all about.

If I had chosen one of your posts you would have come back with something like this.

Itsmyshow said:
"MBD curse

Deflection, deflection, deflection.

Pot shot at Juggs.

Some variation of the word muppet.

MBD curse"

Lots of finger pointing ITT.

Ss1W3.gif

(I just wanted to post this gif)

Looks like Vic country may have ruled themselves out, so at least this is a fitting grand final even though neither of us are actually a state.

Bitching like a hooker at a pap smear they are. "I was late but I'm in contention, don't penalise me bro!"

And sure we are a state, majority of Victorians live on the coastline around metropolitan areas.

The others just work at farms to feed us. :thumbsu:

Almost forgot DemonJim, sorry I haven't mentioned you in a post here yet, it's just that I don't value you, never have never will. I'm sure there are tissues somewhere :(
You might wonder why most of the guys at the wonders distanced themselves from you? Do you know the answer?

I was one of the very few that actually stuck up for you when other teams flogs would be having a go... Even when you got yourself in deep (most of the time) I stuck at it...

It's obvious that my time was wasted, and really don't know why boncer is even trying. You will still come up with pitiful posts, even more pitiful excuses, and are a waste of space in this competition.
A n00b that comes into this comp and finds themselves a team, posting only a handful of times and then becomes inactive has more value to a team than you.

And since you like pictures so much... I give you this. I hope you listen to what it says.

stop-posting.jpg

Sheldon Cooper>>>>>>>>>IMS

I thought there was some whining in here!! Wow!! I subscribed, that argument is just made for Juggs!!

Wow. You're really struggling here IMS. Looks like the pressure of carrying this side is getting to you.

You don't have much else if you aren't calling the Demons whingers do you?

Wow. You're really struggling here IMS. Looks like the pressure of carrying this side is getting to you.

Guess not. Glad to see that you could pop in though. I've missed you.

I'm just gonna say it.

I love the green text Easty!

Green is a tricky colour, whilst there is some really beautiful shades there is a lot of drab and/or ugly greens and some really disappointing shades. Sometimes green looks down right awful.

Eg; Some of you Allies look an unattractive shade of green, jealousy never looks good. Don't be pissy at us because you weren't eligible to play for Vic Metro (or refused a final spot). I'm sure your area's are okay.

Busy week. Was supposed to be moving out but some things came up and it's not happening now.

Bastards!! Nothing worse than the old spanner in the works!! I've been building a bunk bed for two weeks thanks to "distractions" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just gonna say it.

I love the green text Easty!

Green is a tricky colour, whilst there is some really beautiful shades there is a lot of drab and/or ugly greens and some really disappointing shades. Sometimes green looks down right awful.

Eg; Some of you Allies look an unattractive shade of green, jealousy never looks good. Don't be pissy at us because you weren't eligible to play for Vic Metro (or refused a final spot). I'm sure your area's are okay.

Hi WGS,

Thank you for your concern.

Jealousy is a really nice song. But I am unaware of the lyrics.

Cheers

IMS

Or are a bot, let's not be racist against preprogrammed individuals now, they need love as much as fat people do.

I might be fat, but I tricked a chick into marrying me, outta my league too. I'm set.

You might wonder why most of the guys at the wonders distanced themselves from you? Do you know the answer?

I was one of the very few that actually stuck up for you when other teams flogs would be having a go... Even when you got yourself in deep (most of the time) I stuck at it...

It's obvious that my time was wasted, and really don't know why boncer is even trying. You will still come up with pitiful posts, even more pitiful excuses, and are a waste of space in this competition.
A n00b that comes into this comp and finds themselves a team, posting only a handful of times and then becomes inactive has more value to a team than you.

And since you like pictures so much... I give you this. I hope you listen to what it says.

stop-posting.jpg

And you posted all that ? ha ha DemonJim is angry :D:D

You'd think since someone bothered to mention you (no one else has lately) then it would of sparked you up, I guess not. Dissapointed in that effort of yours.

Please do yourself a favour and don't post. You just wasted 25 minutes typing up that crap :thumbsdown:

Please kid (I know you aren't, but you have the intellect and awareness of a 15 year old) if it took me anywhere near 25 mins to type that up I wouldn't be an IT professional.
Professional... Look that up in the dictionary if you don't know what it means.

I know life is tough sometimes but you can always aspire to be... a Coles store stacker... or a storeman.

Just some help with your life after footy... which i guess would be probably after next season if you don't screw up too much before the start of season 15.

It's funny, you go for a reaction when posting at/to someone but they always end up sounding intelligent compared to that drivel you manage to spit out of your mouth.
And if you need proof... you fight with SKM... a kid that is still in High School. I bet that makes you feel warm and tingly when you make fun of him!

And the only reason it took 8 minutes to post my previous post, was trying to find a good pic on the googles.

You're just angry you haven't been able to deliver a single decent post for quite sometime, please TPM leave it to the decent posters, ie:- not you :thumbsu:

Hey Filthy Sanchez,

Is Jobe becoming one of those posters who rates himself above people he isn't?

Or was that me? :confused::confused:

... or is that you?

Hey Filthy Sanchez,

Is Jobe becoming one of those posters who rates himself above people he isn't?

Or was that me? :confused::confused:

... or is that you?

No Mr Puppet it isn't me.

I like many of my furies are severely underrated. You beez types seem to have a problem that our team board is on the Richmond board for pure convenience and as a result totally dismiss us, the same you do to Jobe.

I don't think that you rate yourself higher than you should, I find that you're usually quite humble. My problem with you is that your ideal good poster comes from the same mould and you can't seem to recognise the creativity going all around you.

Let me put it to you this way:

5 years from now you'll still be watching re-runs of two and a half men and masterchef, while Roaring Uni Lions will be walking through Parliment, about to give his life defining anti-pant speech that will change the future of Australia forever.

Please kid (I know you aren't, but you have the intellect and awareness of a 15 year old) if it took me anywhere near 25 mins to type that up I wouldn't be an IT professional.
Professional... Look that up in the dictionary if you don't know what it means.

I know life is tough sometimes but you can always aspire to be... a Coles store stacker... or a storeman.

Just some help with your life after footy... which i guess would be probably after next season if you don't screw up too much before the start of season 15.

It's funny, you go for a reaction when posting at/to someone but they always end up sounding intelligent compared to that drivel you manage to spit out of your mouth.
And if you need proof... you fight with SKM... a kid that is still in High School. I bet that makes you feel warm and tingly when you make fun of him!

And the only reason it took 8 minutes to post my previous post, was trying to find a good pic on the googles.

Oh look at what we have here, you go from bantering about the match (only a tiny bit in previous posts mind you) to personal life stuff, well done peanut :eek:

I guess you are just not up to match bantering anymore, sad very sad :(:(

Ripping shreads through SKM? that was long ago (despite it being in a match thread which I am sure that is what SFA is all about), surely you can come up with a more recent example. Oh wait, no you can't, it's clear from the rubbish you keep posting you peanut :cool:

By the current levels of your posting, you'd be better suited trying to banter with um er wait wait, ah shucks, no one is at your lowly level to banter with, my bad :(

No Mr Puppet it isn't me.

I like many of my furies are severely underrated. You beez types seem to have a problem that our team board is on the Richmond board for pure convenience and as a result totally dismiss us, the same you do to Jobe.

I don't think that you rate yourself higher than you should, I find that you're usually quite humble. My problem with you is that your ideal good poster comes from the same mould and you can't seem to recognise the creativity going all around you.

Let me put it to you this way:

5 years from now you'll still be watching re-runs of two and a half men and masterchef, while Roaring Uni Lions will be walking through Parliment, about to give his life defining anti-pant speech that will change the future of Australia forever.

It's all about creativity vs productivity when you consider poster quality.

There are no doubt some that produce better, but if they don't do it consistently can they realistically be as good as those who produce what is still a good quality regularly?

And believe it or not, I understand the Furies want to have their team thread on their own board; the only reason the Trolls (a mainly Melbourne poster team) thread was on the SFA board was because we would have had even less chance of acceptance if it wasn't.

Also I despise both of those shows.

I'm much more a Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad type... stuff with actual story and substance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back