SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why chase an out of shape veteran?? Great player but looks much better atm as he is playing in a very ordinary side. Would be a great sight to see him if he was fit...

Why chase an out of shape veteran?? Great player but looks much better atm as he is playing in a very ordinary side. Would be a great sight to see him if he was fit...
Bit of a personal attack ?? He is a solid build naturally and has still managed to play good footy throughout his career so would be a worthy addition to Keysy, if they decide to follow that path...:D

Bit of a personal attack ?? He is a solid build naturally and has still managed to play good footy throughout his career so would be a worthy addition to Keysy, if they decide to follow that path...:D
how did keysborough go last year?

any truth in the rumour tht Danny Jacobs will be at St.Kilda city next year

STKILDA CITY PRE SEASON WILL COMMENCE AT 6PM ON THURSDAY 10TH DEC, EVERYONE MEET AT THE OVAL, TRAINING WILL BE FOLLOWED BY AGM AT 7.45 AT THE CLUBROOMS.

Danny Jacobs, not sure, he played tac cup witha few of the boys and has lifelong mates at the club, and his brother has moved on to Sunshine, seeing your wrfl poster your best asking rock 07 he doesnt miss a beat and would know danny better than anyone. The rumor has been around since mid year? this would be one rumor which we hope is true,would be great if it happened

Be a good pickup if he did, but nothings concrete till the clearances go in?

Any truth in that Saints Assistant coach has moved over to Lyndale as Assistant Coach to Modra (heatherton)

1. Has Modra got the gig?
  2. Is Mongo Assistant
  3. if so who is going with them?
I couldnt emagine these two blokes getting a Senior job without a "showbag" of players promissed to follow.

Any truth in that Saints Assistant coach has moved over to Lyndale as Assistant Coach to Modra (heatherton)

2. Is Mongo Assistant
I couldnt emagine these two blokes getting a Senior job without a "showbag" of players promissed to follow.

lol pisser if it happened

2. Is Mongo Assistant

This is spot on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched this thread for a little while now and it has come glaringly obvious how pathetic WIPPET and View really are..

You sit behind keyboards paying out on people, and when their mates defend them, you then pay out on them too..

Obviously trying to make yourselves feel better about the insignificant, mundane, absolutely pathetic lives you must lead..

It's local football, get over yourselves. It's meant to be fun.

and as for threatening to post a link to discredit someone that hasn't done anything to you, must make you feel like a big man. Your a hero WIPPET.

Two thumbs down :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I've watched this thread for a little while now and it has come glaringly obvious how pathetic WIPPET and View really are..

You sit behind keyboards paying out on people, and when their mates defend them, you then pay out on them too..

Obviously trying to make yourselves feel better about the insignificant, mundane, absolutely pathetic lives you must lead..

and as for threatening to post a link to discredit someone that hasn't done anything to you, must make you feel like a big man. Your a hero WIPPET.

+1

spot on the money there mate...

HA.....:cool:

not bad buddy you havin a run

Yeah mate. I lost the passion to train mid season last year and the routine of having to go to training wore a little thin and was going to chuck it in, but instead Im going to play up the bush somewhere. This way I can do my own training here and when I want to. Not sure where yet though. Chatted to a couple of clubs but still undecided.

They wouldnt want me mate, Im no good. But the hot dog sales would go through the roof if I did play there. Maybe you should. After reading a few of your posts potting people and stirring the pot, I get the feeling you are a superstar. Am I right??
haha ....no superstar beaz just a choccy...could you imagine the bloke writing one of his $h!t posts then having a little giggle to himself thinking he is actually doing ok for himself...lol

saw the heatherton ruckman Cikora training with noble park footy club friday evening.. Another tunner player gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back