SFNL Division 1 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are all over place.

Moore (2023 coach) was the rock in a crumbling club who work diligently trying to get competitive teams on the park week in week out and is highly respected in local football circles.

Whilst everyone could see and appreciate that, the President got rid of him to save face and appointed 2024 coach who after 4 games couldn’t handle it and not made of the fortitude of Moore and sulked off into the distance. He has even put his hand up to coach again….really?

End of day if you put you hand up as President you need to be accountable for your decisions
That’s not what happened at all but ok

Moore (2023 coach) was the rock in a crumbling club who work diligently trying to get competitive teams on the park week in week out and is highly respected in local football circles.

Whilst everyone could see and appreciate that, the President got rid of him to save face and appointed 2024 coach who after 4 games couldn’t handle it and not made of the fortitude of Moore and sulked off into the distance. He has even put his hand up to coach again….really?

End of day if you put you hand up as President you need to be accountable for your decisions

You seem to know more than others .
Who Is challenging him to be the new president???
Did McGee walk or was he pushed ??

Is Fester taking over ??

Nothing on Facebook to members about what is going on ???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surely a President doesn't make the decisions purely by himself ???? That's what committees are for !!!!

Can’t believe Chelt smashed stpauls and they had a few out.
Can anyone stop them.

Mordi are a sad case. It can only come down to string leadership both on and off

Can anyone stop them.

Mordi are a sad case. It can only come down to string leadership both on and off

Looks a tough ask at the moment, early in the season though. Still a lot of water to go under the bridge this season.
You just never know

Can anyone stop them.

St Pauls will bounce back , long way to go , bigger issue is their Reserves losing by 150 pts , player depth in Clubs must be a worrying trend now as other Div 1 Clubs have similar issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was missing ?

Going through their previous games ,
Dunell, Weickhardt, verma , Worrell , a mccomb , d mccomb , Hibbert, cathcart and McDonnell have been regulars who didn’t play yesterday.

Plus they have 3 players in Johnson , Burke and Hayes who will play too much vfl.

Not sure where rendell ( ruckman )is as well .

Was working yesterday so didn’t see any action but the score was a shock .

St Pauls will bounce back , long way to go , bigger issue is their Reserves losing by 150 pts , player depth in Clubs must be a worrying trend now as other Div 1 Clubs have similar issues
Had a good 12 missing from the ressies (injured, holiday, work etc). Plus then a further 4 - 5 missing from seniors so it all compounded and ended up with us rolling out a pretty average reserves side. Should be ok other side of the bye with numbers.

Seniors had a few missing but as did Chelt who were ultra impressive.

Knox, Maddaford, Martinez, Dolan, Beveridge, Heynen, Rousakis + VFL listed Anastasio all missing from the weekend and are senior players.

Had a good 12 missing from the ressies (injured, holiday, work etc). Plus then a further 4 - 5 missing from seniors so it all compounded and ended up with us rolling out a pretty average reserves side. Should be ok other side of the bye with numbers.

Seniors had a few missing but as did Chelt who were ultra impressive.

Knox, Maddaford, Martinez, Dolan, Beveridge, Heynen, Rousakis + VFL listed Anastasio all missing from the weekend and are senior players.
Has Anastasio ever played a game ? went from Ormond to Willy and Port

Ok, so you are blaming all of the Committee for this debarcle? Then all of them should be embarrassed with the situation.
The committee would have had to have some input surely !!!!!! Even the COS who had been there for years doing a good job got out. The issues seem to have been festering for a couple of seasons before blowing up. Some saw the writing on the wall.

The committee would have had to have some input surely !!!!!! Even the COS who had been there for years doing a good job got out. The issues seem to have been festering for a couple of seasons before blowing up. Some saw the writing on the wall.

And it all comes back to 1-2 people running the club

Went to the Interleague game yesterday and saw a great game. I thought RDFNL had the game won but that last quarter and extra time was unexpected and exciting! Well done to SFNL for winning an exciting encounter in extra time by 1 point. The only disappointing aspect of the whole day was the small crowd that attended. Thought a special game like this would bring out the spectators. I brought my camcorder with me and will upload the exciting last half and extra time on my YouTube channel (TIGER TV AFL) in a few days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back