Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chappyuk you’ll love this. Check out what vegemite on toast has become lol

View attachment 485120
f794acb02fa25a3e218bce1f61fd85f1a81c5a0c_full.jpg

Chappyuk you’ll love this. Check out what vegemite on toast has become lol

View attachment 485120
Fair dinkum.

I can just imagine their Bacon and Eggs.
IMG_1627.JPG

"Excuse me, my breakfast seems to be a tad underdone"

"Pfft. We can't be arsed spreading Vegemite on toast. You think we actually want to cook?

It does, however, come served on a wooden chopping block. Very Hipster."

I never have butter , have to use two knives or clean one in between.. screw that.

nothing more I hate than opening a jar of Vegemite that has lumps of butter all through it because people use the same knife.
How the * are you using the butter if you need two knives to avoid lumps in the Vegemite?

Mmmmm vegemite.

While we're talking about cooking, anyone have some good recipes for chilies? I have a birdseye chili plant and need to use them.
I just pickled a heap..soooooo good
Also google chilli chutneys, so many good and easy ways to make it.

I never have butter , have to use two knives or clean one in between.. screw that.

nothing more I hate than opening a jar of Vegemite that has lumps of butter all through it because people use the same knife.
I stand by this, who doesnt have lots of butter knives at hand, dishawater can clean a million of them at once too. GAGF all you double dipping feral scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stand by this, who doesnt have lots of butter knives at hand, dishawater can clean a million of them at once too. GAGF all you double dipping feral scum.
#Idoubledipforsmeg

Hmm , nah leave it

I only have about 3 chillies so far, but hopefully I'll have more soon!
Oh ok, if you only have 3 just cut tiny slivers and add them to anything! Slice one in half and add it to a pint of beer..soooooo good

How are you supposed to do it?
Wipe the butter off the knife on the other slice of bread before inserting into the Vegemite.

It's not rocket surgery.

5813B105-96BA-43E1-89B6-02365EEBE97B.jpeg
6A4FAE6B-91BE-48FE-AB8F-FA10C38C464C.jpeg
For those of you who I presume the younger ones like myself that can’t be ****ed to cook, get onto these.

I spend probably $4-5 a meal when I’m prepping between chicken, veges and rice and these are only $3 a pop. Just tried the peri peri chicken one and it was bloody good, plus extra flavours and that with the sweet potato that I definitely wouldn’t cook! All it was missing was some avo.

That sounds interesting. I'll try it this weekend!
It's delicious. I first had chilli beer at the Brass Monkey in Fremantle..now I love it in winter here, I just pop one of my own chillies in.

Back