Off-topic Should Covid-Positive AFL players be named & shamed?

Should AFL player positive Covid tests be revelaed?

• Yes, the public has a right to know!

• No, players should be allowed to hide their guilt.

• Dunno, but I'd rather be infected with Covid than infected with Sooz.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Among the 14 clubs in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, the latest estimate of the number of players who had COVID-19 over the summer break is about half of those clubs’ playing lists

We all know how much "transparency" exists in the AFL when players test positive - no doubt they've implemented a Covid "self-reporting" policy. :rolleyesv1:

I'm tired of the lies & tired of players hiding behind bullshit excuses. Sorry, but "I was infected hanging around a germ called Jordan DeCovid" ain't gonna cut it!

We need full transparency so Covid-postive players are forced to answer for their behavior. Zero excuses for getting Covid when face masks & hand sanitizer exist.

7EVO.gif

Last edited:

not really, everyone is going to get it at some stage.
Hang on - haven't we been told MANY TIMES that AFL players hold themselves to a higher standard than the general public, and that's why its okay these backwater country yokels get paid hundreds of thousands a year to kick a leather ball?

If AFL players want to talk the talk it's time they walked the walk. Yet I've no doubt many of these idiots are walking around in their off-hours maskless, smug in the knowledge their artificially peptide-boosted immune systems will protect them. Essentially they're spitting in our faces.

Hang on - haven't we been told MANY TIMES that AFL players hold themselves to a higher standard than the general public, and that's why its okay these backwater country yokels get paid hundreds of thousands a year to kick a leather ball?

If AFL players want to talk the talk it's time they walked the walk. Yet I've no doubt many of these idiots are walking around in their off-hours maskless, smug in the knowledge their artificially peptide-boosted immune systems will protect them. Essentially they're spitting in our faces.

Hmm you can easily get it having a sandwich at a food court if the dude at the next table has it.

Unless we want everyone to be a hermit and stay inside. Works for some of us but not all of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Ross Lyon? Or will he find a defensive way to avoid covid? LoL.

StCicatriz , joop , Murraj1966 , Mat Mann , aussierulesrules Plugger35 you lot worried if Rossy Lyon gets corona virus? LoL

God I love a "tag a bunch of saints posters" moment from you mate. It's genuinely always a laugh.

But to answer your question the Ross hate has long since burned out around the time Cyril Rioli laid that tackle in the 2015 prelim so I don't have an answer for ya

True but it still wouldn't surprise me if some clubs * have put on Covid parties to try and infect everyone on their list
Jordan de Gropey likes this

So we can have more of this amazing journalism - absolutely.

Dinsdale you now have all the justification you need - feel free to ban zackah for associating Tom Browne with "journalism". :laughv1:

We all know how much "transparency" exists in the AFL when players test positive - no doubt they've implemented a Covid "self-reporting" policy. :rolleyesv1:

I'm tired of the lies & tired of players hiding behind bullshit excuses. Sorry, but "I was infected hanging around a germ called Jordan DeCovid" ain't gonna cut it!

We need full transparency so Covid-postive players are forced to answer for their behavior. Zero excuses for getting Covid when face masks & hand sanitizer exist.

7EVO.gif
So NOW a Whoreks flog wants private medical information to be made public? Where was that when your club's drug culture came out and you had to get an injunction to hide it?

Back