Brownlow Should the AFL overturn the Cripps Brownlow decision?

Vote YES if you demand the AFL take Patrick Cripps Brownlow Medal from him.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So Cripps gets the 3 votes in the last game despite taking no marks, kicking no goals, only 5 tackles, sub 100 fantasy points, and losing the match. Most disposals on the ground but only at 60% efficiency. Absolute charity and rigged. Cerra and Docherty both with better games.

So Cripps gets the 3 votes in the last game despite taking no marks, kicking no goals, only 5 tackles, sub 100 fantasy points, and losing the match. Most disposals on the ground but only at 60% efficiency. Absolute charity and rigged. Cerra and Docherty both with better games.
27 contested possessions and 12 clearances from memory... I hope this is a piss take

It comes back to the debate of should it just be the best player for the year and drop fairest from the criteria?

And if so should retrospectively award McKernan etc who won but were ineligible
I mean if you can miss games through suspension and still win it, you must be pretty good

Given the uproar caused by Patrick Cripps history-making victory in the Brownlow medal tally, should the AFL overturn the result?

Vote YES if you are ready to go down to Crown Palladium and overturn cars!

View attachment 1512454

His Missus looks reluctant to be seen kissing him in that photo.

In my life I was well aware that 4 out of every 5 girlfriends/wives/fiances were seeing someone else without my knowledge - usually their husbands. And I’ve got a bit more going for me than Cripps - I don’t play for Carlton for a start - so his odds are much worse than mine. 🤣

Got the perfect 10 from the coaches.

As close to a consensus BOG as you can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my life I was well aware that 4 out of every 5 girlfriends/wives/fiances were seeing someone else without my knowledge - usually their husbands. And I’ve got a bit more going for me than Cripps - I don’t play for Carlton for a start - so his odds are much worse than mine. 🤣
Why do you speak about your life in the past tense meteoric fall?

Clearly you don't have a lot going for you but that by itself doesn't mean that you should end it all.

RUOK?

Ladies love guys who spend their free time shitposting on football forums.

Cripps is the most deserving winner since Judd in 2010.

Made a split second to go for the ball, Ah Chee got knocked out, but the AFL conceded very early on in the piece that Cripps’ was contesting the play.

It was only a matter of time before our elite legal team would successfully highlight the clear double standard.

You sound like you might know the answer:

Why is the Washington Capitals (NHL) logo... in lower case?

I actually went away and googled this.

I can only assume it's because the Capitals refers to it being the Capital City and them simply ignoring font case when they made the original logo?

I actually went away and googled this.

I can only assume it's because the Capitals refers to it being the Capital City and them simply ignoring font case when they made the original logo?
My question was tongue in cheek. I thought it was ironic that a team called the 'Capitals' had a word-based logo all in lower case. I don't imagine there was ever a reason for this, it was just a design. But that's an interesting link you provided. I quite like the Screaming Eagle!

My question was tongue in cheek. I thought it was ironic that a team called the 'Capitals' had a word-based logo all in lower case. I don't imagine there was ever a reason for this, it was just a design. But that's an interesting link you provided. I quite like the Screaming Eagle!

hah yes I assumed it wasn't an entirely serious question, but it was interesting enough to look up.

Back