Brownlow Should the AFL overturn the Cripps Brownlow decision?

Vote YES if you demand the AFL take Patrick Cripps Brownlow Medal from him.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps should be jailed

images

Still crying over Chrissy Grand bra ?

😀😀😀

Nope, frankly you can go back and look at a few games he didn't poll in and really the last game shouldn't have mattered.

Preferred Brayshaw's season personally however it's hardly the first time a winner gets off on a 50/50 decision. We had Judd's second Brownlow as one of them, and there's plenty of others.

Nope, frankly you can go back and look at a few games he didn't poll in and really the last game shouldn't have mattered.

Preferred Brayshaw's season personally however it's hardly the first time a winner gets off on a 50/50 decision. We had Judd's second Brownlow as one of them, and there's plenty of others.
It’s not about the votes it’s about the bs tribunal overrule

He should be ineligible and have gotten weeks

Given the uproar caused by Patrick Cripps history-making victory in the Brownlow medal tally, should the AFL overturn the result?

Vote YES if you are ready to go down to Crown Palladium and overturn cars!
Polls board, noob

It’s not about the votes it’s about the bs tribunal overrule

He should be ineligible and have gotten weeks

The AFL should have done their job then and not tried to fudge their way around procedures in tribunal hearings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a Carlton thing. Judd shouldn't have been eligible for his 2nd one after he opened up Pavlich's face.

Insufficient force the tribunal said.

Every year Carlton prematurely comes and chokes on whatever they're cooking, it makes it easier.

That would be funny if it was factually accurate but it isn't. This is the only year we have come close to making the finals (and choking) since 2013.

I am doing my 3 2 1 of opposition club melts about The Cripps Charlie

Collingwood 1 Pointers. 1 vote
Freo Scarred by Judd on Pav Dockers 2 Votes

Brisbane 'justice for Ah Chee' Lions 3 Votes

I declare Brisbane Lions fans to be the biggest melters and sooky la las of the 2022 Brownlow Medal Count !!!

images

Thanks everyone for making Crippa's Brownlow win and night even more enjoyable and satisfying !!!

:carlton:

I think the Brownlow should only be about the 'Best' player. Who cares if you aren't deemed the fairest? Doesn't stop you form being the best.
Cripps deserved the Brownlow. Poor guy has been carrying that club for years with nothing in return.

Back