Opinion Should the AFL strip the Adelaide Crows of Draft Picks ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Typo means you accidentally clicked the wrong button.

Your errors were clearly from lack of knowing how to spell correctly.

Not a big deal, but pretty horrendous effort.

Go Blues!
Clicked the wrong button from using my phone more to the point, but if i was to use you're playbook and go around correcting people's spelling and use of correct punctuation on here id have to quit my job. Im glad you have that time on you're hand's.

Typo means you accidentally clicked the wrong button.

Your errors were clearly from lack of knowing how to spell correctly.

Not a big deal, but pretty horrendous effort.

Go Blues!
And lets not pretend why you are doing it, you are a tad upset about some of the things i have written about you're mob and their past premierships.

Crows may as well not bother attending trade week.
The club is toxic.
No player manager would recommend them to their clients and only the most desperate player in need of a contract to stay in the AFL would consider them.
You would imagine the conscripted draftees would also be wanting out asap as well.

We've never gone to trade week willingly.

Last edited:
They aren’t going do the same to a whole club over a camp from 2-3 years ago where absolutely nothing illegal happened.
Not sure that's exactly true, given that some of the events involve breaches of patient and doctor confidentiality. That's probably more on the individual doctors rather than the club though.

Not sure that's exactly true, given that some of the events involve breaches of patient and doctor confidentiality. That's probably more on the individual doctors rather than the club though.

That’s all a bit speculative though - things like that could come from doctors etc but it could also come from within - ie the coaches, players, club staff.

More a break of trust - again, it’s not nice or particularly fair but it’s likely not illegal.

The most astonishing thing about the whole debacle is that they've let this thing fester for almost 3 years. Does the club really think that all of this ongoing speculation is better than just coming completely clean about what went on?

Forget draft picks, what the AFL should be doing is launching an independent commission into exactly what happened and publishing the whole sordid thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back