Preview Showdown 51: Round 3, 2022 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d9ac99d6eeb539dd119cfbecbb3c4d19.jpg

The only annoying thing if we lose it will mean Butters streak of never losing a showdown is over

A loss this week also means there is a real chance we will be 0-4 the following week after we play Melbourne. We need to win this week to keep our season afloat. Three consecutive losses at Adelaide Oval and our season will really be on life support. Come on Port!

A loss this week also means there is a real chance we will be 0-4 the following week after we play Melbourne. We need to win this week to keep our season afloat. Three consecutive losses at Adelaide Oval and our season will really be on life support. Come on Port!

our season is already cactus. the best we can hope for is a sacked hinkley

This is exactly how I feel. I want to win this one badly. Plenty at stake.

I’m not ready to give up yet, we are only 2 rounds in ffs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am hoping for a runaway victory to the crows. I dont think this club realizes how stuffed we are under hinkley. The sooner he is gone the quicker we have some clean air, at the moment the whole club is suffocating under the ineptness of those at the top.

Honestly couldn't give a s**t right now, but I tell ya what, Im feeling crazy confident we're going to be beaten at both SANFL and AFL level this week by the Crows. The ultimate descent into failure.

Not a real chance of being 0-4, a certainty.

Honestly couldn't give a s**t right now, but I tell ya what, Im feeling crazy confident we're going to be beaten at both SANFL and AFL level this week by the Crows. The ultimate descent into failure.
Could be winless and bottom in both comps, unfortunately this is not an April fool's joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back