Game Day Showdown (enter number here) round 3 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay. The first game of this season was a masterclass in something psychologists call "love-bombing". I was left buzzing. I was so in love with what I was seeing. It was heaven on earth. For one week I felt like the happy subject of benevolent, powerful kings. I honestly thought the club's name was going to changed from "Port Adelaide" to "Jason Horne-Francis FC". We might be back, I thought. This might be the future.

Now my hope can be heard to the rhythm of life support machine as I watch my team leak goals like diarrhea, succumb to extreme unexplained tiredness, and endure apparent neurological problems.

Round 1 vs Brisbane was a blast of Heroin straight into my sweet virgin veins, but the delivering needle contained AIDS.

That entire team should walk straight off.

Give the crows the 'its not you, it's us' when not shaking hands and having a laugh, and just ******* share in the disgrace.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Izak Rankine with multiple F-bombs in the post-game.

If you haven't joined the brigade until now, you're part of the problem.

Better late than never, but fuuuuck.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
2021 was lost by the players, 2020 was unlucky (* that umpire that called deliberate in Richmond's pocket), but honestly, he's overachieved with the squad. They simply aren't that good.

Time to move him on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back