PC Smite - Cross between a WoW Battleground and Dota

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wants a Smite beta key?
Just quote this or message me on here.
Game is quality, similar to HoN/Dota but in 3d and the juking is far more skillful.

Who wants a Smite beta key?
Just quote this or message me on here.
Game is quality, similar to HoN/Dota but in 3d and the juking is far more skillful.
Ill take a look at it man.

I've heard some bad reviews of this game. I've also heard a few "LoL killer" statements thrown around by sell-out review sites. I don't know which opinion to listen to at the moment.

Main problem I've heard is that it is very unbalanced.

I played it - bought it for, I think, $20 and you get all heroes and all future heroes - so a great price really.

I reckon I put about 100-200hrs in and was very satisfied with the experience,.
Had a 1000hrs of DOTA and it was a nice change of pace and perspective.

I'm now off MOBAs altogether, but I'd highly recommend SMITE. The Arena mode is great for a quick session.

On the PS Store as of today - can pay 45 bucks and get instant access to the beta, all future and present smite gods, 400 gems and two exclusive skins.

Otherwise you wait and the game is free.

Absolutely loving this. will take a bit of getting used to the Gods and what they do but the game play is great the FP perspective is great, game looks gorgeous and most importantly, I'm good at it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my beta code for this today, hyped to try it.

Received an extra code for PS4, if anyone is interested let me know (preference will be given to those who are friends with me on PSN).

Played around a little with this today, not sure I get it yet. Need to come to terms with the terminology and strategies.

Watch a few videos online :) also start with Arena as its the easiest mode to pick up imo.

Also some reccomended gods to start with
Hunter - Neith (mainly playing her now currently mastery 7)

Mage - Anubis, Ra, Poseidon

Guardian (support) - Ymir, Sobek

Assassin - Loki (easily one of the more annoying gods to come up against if you can learn to play him right.)

Warrior - I don't really play as warriors much but when I have to I usually go Hercules.

Watch a few videos online :) also start with Arena as its the easiest mode to pick up imo.

Also some reccomended gods to start with
Hunter - Neith (mainly playing her now currently mastery 7)

Mage - Anubis, Ra, Poseidon

Guardian (support) - Ymir, Sobek

Assassin - Loki (easily one of the more annoying gods to come up against if you can learn to play him right.)

Warrior - I don't really play as warriors much but when I have to I usually go Hercules.

Cheers, will do.

Started with Neith, enjoyed playing her. Found Guan Yu hard mainly due to survivability, kept dying. Liked Ares and the Ysmir (I think), but yeah, I think i'll stick with Neith for now, at least til I learn some more.

Cheers, will do.

Started with Neith, enjoyed playing her. Found Guan Yu hard mainly due to survivability, kept dying. Liked Ares and the Ysmir (I think), but yeah, I think i'll stick with Neith for now, at least til I learn some more.

Just try sticking with Neith for now and getting her down before moving on. I'd recommend mages next as they have been great so far is season 3.

You may want to research some builds for Neith just so you have an understanding on what the items do and how they benefit her.

I have 2 builds for Neith in Arena.

This one I just came up with when I first started playing. Since Neith does most of her damage with her basic attacks I got some attack speed with ichival and built crit with rage and death bringer

Build one - Warrior Tabi » Ichival » Jotuns Wrath » Rage » Death Bringer » Titans Bane

Ares can be a bit difficult to play as I believe you need to be a great communicator with your team to take best advantage of his ultimate, and you need to constantly be hitting his chains. By all means though if you like him go a head. It's always great to have a good Ares on your team.

What's Artemis like? Is she similar to Neith? Or are all Hunters essentially the same?

Haven't played in a while, but yeah the hunters are all very similar, they rely on you getting hits with their bow.
With your skills just used to either add a bit more damage or cripple the enemy.

If you're going a hunter, you generally need to be the one dealing the most DPS.
You want to focus your items on speed, crits and dmg.

Haven't played in a while, but yeah the hunters are all very similar, they rely on you getting hits with their bow.
With your skills just used to either add a bit more damage or cripple the enemy.

If you're going a hunter, you generally need to be the one dealing the most DPS.
You want to focus your items on speed, crits and dmg.

My neither attack speed and damage build hits like a truck if can constantly hit her root.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back