So when are the Vic media going to admit we're the real deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing their beloved Richmond got spanked at Simmond Stadium and we never play well at Etihad.

We only went at 75 % speed and gave Essendon a lesson with ladybun Hooker thinking he was a football god every time he kicked a goal.

Now open your eyes you pack of eastern state insular maggots.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Every article printed by the Vic media is all about the Dons. We just wear it, eh? In Adelaide the meeja is Pearcentric and we get short shrift everywhere else. They'll spew if we win the premiership this year because they'll have to quickly research the Crows to write anything passable.

Seeing their beloved Richmond got spanked at Simmond Stadium and we never play well at Etihad.

We only went at 75 % speed and gave Essendon a lesson with ladybun Hooker thinking he was a football god every time he kicked a goal.

Now open your eyes you pack of eastern state insular maggots.
Not fussed what they think.

There were few plaudits from the VFL for us in 97/98.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King and the majority of the Fox Footy cast have been on us as favorites since about round 10.

I live in Melbourne, you have been premiership favourites just about all year in the media...

Only place I've heard you weren't was in here after a loss (or after a 50 point win over the saints)

There's a lot of very insecure people on this board unfortunately who seem to think the media should fawn over us 24/7

This thread is pretty much a load of nonsense. No shortage of Vic media personalities have said we are the front runners. There were questions through the middle of the year but why wouldn't there be? We had a massive drop of form from a lot of players and started losing games in fairly ugly fashion at times.

Wear it as a badge of honour. Our 97 and 98 premierships seem to have scarred many and they are having flashbacks this year. I'm amazed at how openly hostile many in the victorian media are against Adelaide. I didn't know we were hated by so many. So I read it as fear of us.

I live in Melbourne, you have been premiership favourites just about all year in the media...

Only place I've heard you weren't was in here after a loss (or after a 50 point win over the saints)
There is this strong prevalence the VIC media that the crows are regular season bullies and when a "real team" shows up all of the crows faults will be exposed. Heck look at Derm on league teams on Thursday he was adamant the bombers were going to get up and it wasn't just a gut feeling he defend his position and was so self congratulatory with his genius insight that I am sure that wardrobe had to bring him a new pair of pants in the break. Even this morning when I was listening to SEN they were saying the crows got lucky and if Essendon had their full team they would have beaten the crows.

I don't care if VIC media or anyone else for that matter plays down the crows. but what gets under my skin is the way the media portrays itself as an intelligent, rational, insightful source of information. When in actual fact the majority of the reporters/ commentators are possessing only middling intelligence and have very strong club and personal bias that cloud their comments on the game. I want impartial and passionate people to be in the media yet we are left with the dregs like Cameron Ling and David King.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back