Prediction So who is the mystery player that has re-signed ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Rowie said on the radio tonight while he was on the plane on the way up to Brisbane he found out some info about a signing that will be announced during the week.

According to him a very prominent player has signed a new deal which will be announced next week.

Rowie didn't let on as to who it was, but he did say that it wasn't Lever or McGovern. He did reiterate that it was a "PROMINENT" player.

Looking at the contracts ending this year if it isn't Lever or McGovern then it pretty much rules anyone else out. I am guessing that Tex (most likely) or potentially Rory Sloane are the most likely considering they fit the criteria and their deals expire in 2018.

Anyone here heard any info ?

Last edited:
Rowie said on the radio tonight while that he on the plane on the way up he found out some info about a signing that will be announced during the week.

According to him a very prominent player has signed a new deal which will be announced next week.

Rowie didn't let on as to who it was, but he did say that it wasn't Lever or McGovern. He did reiterate that it was a "PROMINENT" player.

Looking at the contracts ending this year if it isn't Lever or McGovern then it pretty much rules anyone else out who's contract is due to expire this year. I am guessing that Tex (most likely) or potentially Rory Sloane are the most likely considering they fit the criteria and their deals expire in 2018.

Anyone here heard any info ?
David Mackay 2 year extension??:fire:

David Mackay 2 year extension??:fire:

giphy.gif

Did hear about a month back that Tex was keen for an extension and that his management and club were discussing. Recon it could be him.... or jenkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowie said it definitely wasn't Lever or McGovern
how often has he only been half right though?

think they were advertising a chat with McGovern about his recovery and his contract would be on The Crows Show today, hopefully that's a bit of deliberate foreshadowing.

It's a major player for the woman's team.

And that's not a guess. It's been discussed here in Brisbane.

Mackay

EDIT: remembering that "boxing ring with Phillips" thing... it's not him

Perkins and Randall have signed already.
Who else is there? Phillips I thought was already a done deal.

I don't understand why Rowie bothered to mention it to be honest considering it isn't McGovern or Lever. Unless it is Sloane or Walker extending their contract but I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Perkins and Randall have signed already.
Who else is there? Phillips I thought was already a done deal.

I don't understand why Rowie bothered to mention it to be honest considering it isn't McGovern or Lever. Unless it is Sloane or Walker extending their contract but I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

My guess is Sloane or Walker.

I am guessing it's Walker and considering he is up for FA if we can get him signed and done a year early then that's a great thing for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back