Soccer 2022 Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BYO Sportsbet - FIFA World Cup

Each team to score 2 or more goals @ $61

This actually hit back in 2018.

Do they mean the final? If so 2018 the first time it would have hit for an absolute age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the entire tournament (basically need the minnows to manage two goals in their three group games).

I'd be surprised if Australia scores two goals in one game let alone three games.

The odds of Australia alone scoring 2+ goals in each of their games should be $61.

I'd be surprised if Australia scores two goals in one game let alone three games.

The odds of Australia alone scoring 2+ goals in each of their games should be $61.

Its 2 goals in TOTAL across all matches played at the tournament

Had a look at the Sportsbet BYO market and put some cash on 1 or more cards in each match @ $8.50.

2/64 matches didn't have a card in the 2018 World Cup.
5/51 matches din't have a card in the 2020 Euros.

Against France probably 6/1

Denmark maybe 3.50

Against Tunisia around $3

Id price a bit close to around the mid 70's, 73.50 in my book.

Australia gave a good account of themselves against France in 2018. Feel they might lift when playing them.

Australia v Denmark, shouldnt be too much difference between the sides. I know the Danes on paper probably have the better team, seem to have more players playing the Top 5 European leagues. That experience will no doubt be valuable.

Australia v Tunisia, might be an open game, if Australia have something to pay for in the final game.

Would be keen to have a look on

1st France
2nd Denmark
3rd Australia
4th Tunisia

as a straight Forecast bet

Denmark beat france home and away in the nations league.

theres no way australia are close to them lol

While I agree that Denmark are clearly better than Australia, pointing to results in the nations league don't hold much weight. The countries, players and fans mostly hate it and the results are largely insignificant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back