Soccer 2022 Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

4 #BYOSportsbet that I have taken for the big World Cup qualifier

• Ukraine 2+ Shots On Target in Each Half & Ukraine 2+ Corners in Each Half @ 6.50
  • Ukraine to Score 2+ Goals; Ukraine 5+ Corners & Wales 2+ Cards @ 10
  • Wales 2+ Shots On Target in Each Half & Wales 2+ Corners in Each Half @ 6.50
  • Wales to Score 2+ Goals; Wales 6+ Corners & Ukraine 3+ Cards @ 19

And i absolutely love this #BYO

Wales 1+ Goals in Each Half; Wales 3+ Corners in Each Half & Ukraine 1+ Cards in Each Half @ $56

The onus will be on Wales as the home side to attack. Scotland made the mistake midweek of being too conservative too early.

And i absolutely love this #BYO

Wales 1+ Goals in Each Half; Wales 3+ Corners in Each Half & Ukraine 1+ Cards in Each Half @ $56

The onus will be on Wales as the home side to attack. Scotland made the mistake midweek of being too conservative too early.

TAILED

United Arab Emirates possible starting lineup:
Eisa; Hussain, Al Hammadi, Al-Ahbabi, Abbas; Hassan, Ramadan, Abdulrahman; Canedo, Mabkhout, Al-Maazmi

Australia possible starting lineup:
Ryan; Karacic, Rowles, Wright, Davidson; Dougall, Mooy; Mabil, McGree, Hrustic; MacLaren

Predicted linesups for the Tuesday 1 off knock off Qualifier for the right to meet Peru.

Kick-off: 10pm local; 5am AEST (Wednesday, 8 June 2022)

Japan v Brazil later on today

Japan 1+ Goals, Japan 5+ Corners @ 6.50
Japan 2+ Goals, Japan 6+ Corners @ 34
Japan 3+ Goals @ 12

Japan one of the dark horses to do well at this World Cup for me. Were pretty impressive in their win against Paraguay.

Being another friendly I expect it to be an open encounter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hrustic looks good value at tab $13 for first goal scorer as he takes set pieces with Mooy and maybe even our penalty taker?? (he did score a big penalty in the EUFA CUP FINAL SHOOTOUT), he's as short as 5.50 some places and next best I found was 9.00 b365... also going to nibble Gooodwin at 10.00 b365 as his odds are based on him probably not starting.... many books have the market favourites as Mclaren/Dagostino/Taggard/Duke all non starters... don't mind a small stake on Jackson Irvine too after scoring last game.. for UAE ill just take their gun who has an insane goal record Mabkhout at around 8 or 9.00

BETFAIR don't seem to have 1st goal market..and TAB don't even have Leckie listing who's starting weird:(

Last edited:
Hrustic looks good value at tab $13 for first goal scorer as he takes set pieces with Mooy and maybe even our penalty taker?? (he did score a big penalty in the EUFA CUP FINAL SHOOTOUT), he's as short as 5.50 some places and next best I found was 9.00 b365... also going to nibble Gooodwin at 10.00 b365 as his odds are based on him probably not starting.... many books have the market favourites as Mclaren/Dagostino/Taggard/Duke all non starters... don't mind a small stake on Jackson Irvine too after scoring last game.. for UAE ill just take their gun who has an insane goal record Mabkhout at around 8 or 9.00

BETFAIR don't seem to have 1st goal market..and TAB don't even have Leckie listing who's starting weird:(
Hope you got on Irvine and/or Hrustic to get a goal or FGS. would have been decent odds there.

Tantashev averages 3.18 Yellow Cards per game (from 38 internationals)

thats a pretty low ratio , if looking at bookings or cards. But with everything on the line tonight might be worth a look-in on the cards.
And as expected , this ref based on previous games didnt like dishing out cards.

yeh just a small $5 bet on irvine at 14.00 on b365:) had a big $40 bonus bet on hrustic first goal at 13.00 at tab lol but yeh I did put a $10 on him at 6.00 anytime goal scorer so that was nice.. took the two guns up front for anytime goal too at 4.00 and 5.50 and the 5.50 guy scored so it was an ok night

Aus vs Peru

The 'to qualify' markets look like this

pointsbet $3.10

betfair $2.92

tab $2.90

lads $2.60

sportsbet $2.56

Not too often I see one of the regular bookies outdo betfair for odds, but pointsbet is the pick of the bunch

The reason I'm looking at this market is because it seems like better value than Aus SU.

Both teams are low scoring, a draw after 90 is definitely on the cards.

Aus vs Peru

The 'to qualify' markets look like this

pointsbet $3.10

betfair $2.92

tab $2.90

lads $2.60

sportsbet $2.56

Not too often I see one of the regular bookies outdo betfair for odds, but pointsbet is the pick of the bunch

The reason I'm looking at this market is because it seems like better value than Aus SU.

Both teams are low scoring, a draw after 90 is definitely on the cards.
I really fancy the Aussies to qualify and am riding on my straight up bet at 4.50 from the previous game.

Aussies should be underdogs but i think Peru are looking too much at where our clubs play for on paper.

Referee for Peru v Australia: Slavko Vincic

Might be worth a look at the cards? Averages 3.88 Yellow cards per game in UEFA Champions League this season. Also officiated in the Europa League final.

At the 2018 World Cup, they had 6 yellow cards between them.

Do sense with everything to play for, cards will very much come into play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back