Rumour Son of AFL "Legend" accused of assault and distributing images

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

Try again mate. My comment was around people posting on BigFooty random names, people have already implied a couple of different kids.

Obviously the actual perpetrator is known at their school
Sigh. Backtracking now.
The discussion has revolved around ONE ex player, no random names. No implication of multiple kids. One family !!! Sounds like you are less concerned about the victim than the perpetrator.

Sigh. Backtracking now.
The discussion has revolved around ONE ex player, no random names. No implication of multiple kids. One family !!! Sounds like you are less concerned about the victim than the perpetrator.

It’s not backtracking, you’ve just completely missed the point I was making.

It’s not backtracking, you’ve just completely missed the point I was making.
Welll explain what your mean??
You mention kids running with what they have read on the internet, but the kids involved and at the school would all know who the perp and victim is . This is the problem. No random names have been put forward, just one!!! A poor girl has been physically abused and then had pictures of the event disseminated and your concerned with some un said players son who is yet to be effected and not likely to. :rolleyes:

I reckon you had not read the thread , then commented without understanding that just one Ex star players family was being discussed and that that the child from the that family is the one who promulgated the info in the first place. There is going to be no other players kids discussed in the schoolyard as all of those effected and part of that circle know who both parties are.
I dont think you have a point but would love to hear what it is?????? Maybe you just waffled and now are trying to look like you do understand when you dont.
Why dont you consider the victim?????

but the kids involved and at the school would all know who the perp and victim is

No s**t.

Why dont you consider the victim?????

With all due respect, get ****ed if you think I don’t care about the victim or if you think I’m defending the perpetrator. Putting a s**t load of words into my mouth that I didn’t say. Plus bit rich to say I don’t care about the victim, you didn’t mention her either until you started having a crack at me. Too keen to find out who did it and make a Tania Hird joke in your initial posts.

Any proof or knowledge it is the kid named? If it is, name away. Btw, couple of other people suggesting they know who it was without saying names, and they don’t meet the criteria for the kids father. Ripe for PM’s.

Rumours blow up from here, my initial point was people should just be careful before wildly speculating names of kids.

I still don’t see how that’s me defending the perpetrator or ignoring the victim, but carry on wilfully misrepresenting my point.

Last edited:
You
No s**t.

With all due respect, get f’ed if you think I don’t care about the victim or if you think I’m defending the perpetrator. Putting a s**t load of words into my mouth that I didn’t say. Plus bit rich to say I don’t care about the victim, you didn’t mention her either until you started having a crack at me. Too keen to find out who did it and make a Tania Hird joke in your initial posts.

Any proof or knowledge it is Hird’s kid? If it is, name away. Btw, couple of other people suggesting they know who it was without saying names, and they don’t meet the criteria for James’ kid. Ripe for PM’s.

Rumours blow up from here, my initial point was people should just be careful before wildly speculating names of kids.

I still don’t see how that’s me defending the perpetrator or ignoring the victim, but carry on wilfully misrepresenting my point.
You say No s**t.
But this is the point. You miss the point. You discuss kids that are not going to be effected yet no mention of the girl, again???
The kids on the periphery all know, at school tomorrow people are not going to be saying is it you?
:rolleyes:

Have you hird something?
Wow is this the type of crap mods do now.

You're basically guessing and accussing a child of committing rape and then passing the video of it around. Without any knowledge of who it actually is.

You have no idea if it's Hird but here you are throwing it out there. Against a minor.

Seriously is this the standard we want for the forum. Pathetic. Plumbing new depths.

Last edited:
I'm shocked to be sitting here.

If the offender is 15 years old then he'll get off lightly.

If he was 18 at the time then boy oh boy wowee

Filmed sexually assaulting an underaged and passed out girl? You dont get off lightly for that, even if he was 15. And then distribute the attack electronically as a means to degrade her further? DPP will see him spend some time on the SOR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow is this the type of crap mods do now.

You're basically guessing and accussing a child of committing rape and then passing the video of it around. Without any knowledge of who it actually is.

You have no idea if it's Hird but here you are throwing it out there. Against a minor.

Seriously is this the standard we want for the forum. Pathetic. Plumbing new depths.
So you've taken a guess from a BigFooty poster as fact and aren't even brave enough to repeat the name, but confident enough to take pot shots.
Just because the father is a well known identity doesn't mean every child out there from a well known family is fair game to be alleged as having committed a very serious crime.

It's a child people. Leave it alone.
It doesn't serve the interests of anyone involved for this sort of speculation to continue unabated.

There's a 14 year old child involved FFS.
Weak as piss. Amazes me how posters can just throw names out there from a story like this

Can’t believe you guys are defending the perpetrator, why won’t you think of the victim????????

🙄

Can’t believe you guys are defending the perpetrator, why won’t you think of the victim????????

I would have thought that goes without saying. My thoughts here is to stop this thread creating another victim.

Unless of course your happy for another child to be thrown under the bus so people can guess who it is.

The crime is very serious and I feel absolutely awful for the girl. She's going to need a lot of help.

I would have thought that goes without saying. My thoughts here is to stop this thread creating another victim.

Unless of course your happy for another child to be thrown under the bus so people can guess who it is.

Socrates2, friend, am I speaking another language in this thread?

Re-read my posts StCicatriz.

The girl has been humiliated publicly and will probably need on-going councilling.The perpetrator is a entitled daddy's boy, a crim and a gutless prick.
If that was my sister, I would want the perpetrator in juevenile jail and and to be a registered sex offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back