Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And in related news , its now Sir Ringo to you from now on , well Jan 1
1155653.gif

This round is so ******* terrible that I would abstain from voting on religious grounds, except then I would be unable to billy at least one of the abominations you campaigners inflicted on my ears.

The one thing from the era and genre I would normally like is bloody Alice in chains and I cant ******* stand them!
Seriously Nakia did you nom them?????
Godsmack too! Really?
As Geelong supporters God and Smack are two words we should be keeping separated ffs.

This round is so ******* terrible that I would abstain from voting on religious grounds, except then I would be unable to billy at least one of the abominations you campaigners inflicted on my ears.

The one thing from the era and genre I would normally like is bloody Alice in chains and I cant ******* stand them!
Seriously Nakia did you nom them?????
Godsmack too! Really?
As Geelong supporters God and Smack are two words we should be keeping separated ffs.
Not mine. Generally Alice in Chains would receive votes off me but that's not one of their best efforts.

I think we all know what the song is. Can we just announce it and move on from this playlist.

#struggling
With so many good songs on the list I'm struggling to see what song you could be taking about.

With so many good songs on the list I'm struggling to see what song you could be taking about.

I'm not suprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back