Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The songs either side of Frank Zappa’s The Evil Prince are both blocked for me . When this happens , I can usually see the title (and am able to look up another link), but can’t even see the titles this time :( (perhaps it’s because I’m listening from my phone ) . Could anyone please post the names/artists of those two songs ?

The songs either side of Frank Zappa’s The Evil Prince are both blocked for me . When this happens , I can usually see the title (and am able to look up another link), but can’t even see the titles this time :( (perhaps it’s because I’m listening from my phone ) . Could anyone please post the names/artists of those two songs ?
Akhenaten · Julian Cope
Rory Gallagher - The Devil Made Me Do It

3qvmibxo52oy.gif

Homer-BlankStare-1.gif

I'm still AWOL but last night I had a peculiar dream. I dreamt that someone had submitted "Chateau" by Angus & Julia Stone, which I nommed some rounds ago and didn't do very well lol, but this time, the mother*er WON! And I was so pissed off!

I'm away from the BF Song Contest and yet I dream about the BF Song Contest... is this a subliminal New Year's message?!

I'm still AWOL but last night I had a peculiar dream. I dreamt that someone had submitted "Chateau" by Angus & Julia Stone, which I nommed some rounds ago and didn't do very well lol, but this time, the mother****** WON! And I was so pissed off!

I'm away from the BF Song Contest and yet I dream about the BF Song Contest... is this a subliminal New Year's message?!
A&J won the Billy last round with Paper Aeroplane, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a subliminal religious New Year’s Eve message from the Song Contest god ;)

It’s a subliminal religious New Year’s Eve message from the Song Contest god ;)
Ha, considering the current theme.... ;)

I'm actually regretting not entering due to the calibre of the playlist so far! I may even share which lucky sods would've received my votes had I entered ;)

Ha, considering the current theme.... ;)
It’s all connected (in the great circle of life) ;)

{I'm actually regretting not entering due to the calibre of the playlist so far! I may even share which lucky sods would've received my votes had I entered ;)
Will you also share your spiritual Billy?
(I know my song is already in the running haha )

Last edited:
MWPP - haha love the Lion King reference ;)

And yes, I will certainly share my spiritual Billy :p And probably even who I may have nommed just for kicks.
I see you as a huuuuge Iron Maiden fan.

16 Sets in and the competition is firing up. 1st place on 30 votes, second place on 27, equal third on 22 points.

One song is surging towards the billy with 6 of them.

Get your votes in please or I'll cut you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back