Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear

32 overs
Ind 97-6
This sums up exactly what Jeremy is saying. Dhoni tries to pull the ball away but it hits right off the toe of his bat. There has not been a boundary since the 20th over.

Oh dear

32 overs
Ind 97-6
This sums up exactly what Jeremy is saying. Dhoni tries to pull the ball away but it hits right off the toe of his bat. There has not been a boundary since the 20th over.
There was a six very shortly after.

#SongContestResults

First, an unfortunate disqualification:

norway.png
DQ is NORWAY - "Fade Away" by Susanne Sundfør with 22 votes & 1 Billies (15554B11), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon

Now onto the official results of the BigFooty Eurovision Song Contest!

In 27th Place is ROMANIA - "Habibi (I Need Your Love)" by Costi with 0 votes & 5 Billies (BBBBB), nominated by The Jesus
And your billy award! Congratulations.

In 26th Place is SWITZERLAND - "Simple Things" by Sue Schell with 0 votes & 2 Billies (BB), nominated by MWPP

In 25th Place is HUNGARY - "Allegro Barbaro (Sz.49)" by Béla Bartók with 0 votes & 0 Billies, nominated by Hoos
Well, I suppose he was hungry....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SongContestResults

First, an unfortunate disqualification:

View attachment 706997
DQ is NORWAY - "Fade Away" by Susanne Sundfør with 22 votes & 1 Billies (15554B11), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon

Now onto the official results of the BigFooty Eurovision Song Contest!

View attachment 707001
In 27th Place is ROMANIA - "Habibi (I Need Your Love)" by Costi with 0 votes & 5 Billies (BBBBB), nominated by The Jesus
And your billy award! Congratulations.

View attachment 707002

View attachment 707003
In 26th Place is SWITZERLAND - "Simple Things" by Sue Schell with 0 votes & 2 Billies (BB), nominated by MWPP

View attachment 707005
In 25th Place is HUNGARY - "Allegro Barbaro (Sz.49)" by Béla Bartók with 0 votes & 0 Billies, nominated by Hoos
Well, I suppose he was hungry....

There's too many lols in this post

I don’t even understand it, either you like the song or you don’t.

Unless it's a 5 song playlist I really don't understand how one of your 5 favourite songs can also be one of your least favourite.

I billied that garbage from The Jesus though in hindsight I think I should’ve billied The Coors as Ireland has a lot more to work with than Romania.

Can someone confirm that India hit a six?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back