Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I was offline all day yesterday working because I was in the office and when I came on to your meltdown question. I asked which songs you needed clarification on. I was about to go through PMs and send through the clarifications, but Chip beat me to it for most two of them. I corrected his interpretation of Ice, but otherwise he was spot on.

What are you after here?
And I thought you were trying to be sarcastic amongst your dramatic language.

Still over half the votes to come! Will tag when the game starts tonight so people have roughly an hour's warning. I plan to start the release just after HT starts, not literally on the siren, so I'll give a bit of leeway.

Pigeon Ecards GIF by sheepfilms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we start with the DQs. If some people spent a bit more time listening to songs and bit less whinging.. well.

#SongContestResults

DQ is Mould Old Dough by Lieutenant Pigeon with 6 votes & 2 Billies (15BB), nominated by Ulahoopski
DQ is Stool Pigeon by Tropical Gangs with 7 votes & 0 Billies (115), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon

#SongContestResults

In 20th Place is Intro Opening by Stop The Pigeon with 2 votes & 1 Billies (11B), nominated by GreyCrow
In 19th Place is Toes Across the Floor by Blind Melon with 4 votes & 0 Billies (4), nominated by raskolnikov
In 18th Place is Ice Ice Baby by Marty Ray Project with 6 votes & 6 Billies (1BBBB5BB), nominated by MannumPower
In 17th Place is No Pigeons by Sporty Thievz with 6 votes & 4 Billies (BBBB42), nominated by CakeEater
In 16th Place is Still Grey by Pendulum with 6 votes & 3 Billies (BB411B), nominated by por_please_ya

#SongContestResults

In 15th Place is Bread Song by Black Country, New Road with 6 votes & 0 Billies (33), nominated by omgfridge
In 14th Place is WoodsyBrown by Dick Dastardly with 7 votes & 0 Billies (43), nominated by The Jesus
In 13th Place is Word of the Day by RAT!hammock with 11 votes & 0 Billies (353), nominated by Loonerty
In 12th Place is Ivan Meets G.I. Joe by The Clash with 13 votes & 1 Billies (B21253), nominated by Sozabarus
In 11th Place is Something in the Water by Pokey LaFarge with 13 votes & 0 Billies (124132), nominated by the fly

So we start with the DQs. If some people spent a bit more time listening to songs and bit less whinging.. well.

#SongContestResults

DQ is Mould Old Dough by Lieutenant Pigeon with 6 votes & 2 Billies (15BB), nominated by Ulahoopski
DQ is Stool Pigeon by Tropical Gangs with 7 votes & 0 Billies (115), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon
Whinge whinge whinge. Nothing worth voting for. Whinge. Sets a deadline 30 mins before deadline whinge. Whinge whinge. What a s**t host. Whinge whinge. Who gives a * anyway? Whinge whinge.

#SongContestResults

In 20th Place is Intro Opening by Stop The Pigeon with 2 votes & 1 Billies (11B), nominated by GreyCrow
In 19th Place is Toes Across the Floor by Blind Melon with 4 votes & 0 Billies (4), nominated by raskolnikov
In 18th Place is Ice Ice Baby by Marty Ray Project with 6 votes & 6 Billies (1BBBB5BB), nominated by MannumPower
In 17th Place is No Pigeons by Sporty Thievz with 6 votes & 4 Billies (BBBB42), nominated by CakeEater
In 16th Place is Still Grey by Pendulum with 6 votes & 3 Billies (BB411B), nominated by por_please_ya

And yes MannumPower got the Billy.

newFile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back