Speculative Trade Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1870 Proud said:
Motlop not being one of them BUT if he doesn't do the right thing ie: training, fitness etc i'm sure they can cancel a contract can't they.

Nope. I'm sure there would be minimum requirements, but they'd be very minimum. If he meets them, then we can't just 'cancel' a contract because we don't want to be a part of it anymore.

Nope. I'm sure there would be minimum requirements, but they'd be very minimum. If he meets them, then we can't just 'cancel' a contract because we don't want to be a part of it anymore.

Wishful thinking.. :(
I actually wish he gets his act in to gear, sorts out the crap with surj and the mrs and our coaches get in his ear to say - "well the world thinks your crap and don't want anything to do with ya so how about proving them wrong" - then he comes out and has a blinder and comes equal first in the Brownlow with Surj.
Chances?

Mots has got to eat some humble pie and try and repair the relationship with his team mates. Considering that no club wants him and he is not that old he should take a long hard look at himself. If Mark Williams was around he would have been protected. Not to bad mouth Mark but he was a good mediator but some relationships can't work if it seems one sided. Obviously Mots needs to wake up to himself for his own sake.

Wishful thinking.. :(
I actually wish he gets his act in to gear, sorts out the crap with surj and the mrs and our coaches get in his ear to say - "well the world thinks your crap and don't want anything to do with ya so how about proving them wrong" - then he comes out and has a blinder and comes equal first in the Brownlow with Surj.
Chances?

Not impossible. But the only one who can make it happen is Motlop himself. We'll find out a lot about Motlop the man, as opposed to Motlop the footballer, over the next 12 months.

This animosity has been going on for some time now. The person who told me just wouldn't mention the player. McCleod and Edwards wern't best buddies but I guess that was not the whole team. The group is pretty tight knit now. Fingers crossed for a better seson next year.

This thread has reached its 1000 post limit (and probably its expiry date).

if you feel the burning desire to comment further feel free to start a Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back