Competition SpudQoach™ Season 34 - Congratulations Agent93!!

Remove this Banner Ad

orh6aQs.gif

SpudQoach™ Season 34 - SPUD FACTS!

With the S34 edition of SpudQoach™ now in LOCKOUT mode, let's take a closer look at some SPUD FACTS! now the squads are locked in.

• Mobbs is the only Captain selected for more than a single team in this season's edition, leading out both Team hotchilli and Team Wigs.

• haydo is the most selected player this season, featuring in 9 of 13 teams, closely followed by NinjaSwan with 8 selections.

• This season’s edition is the fifth and fourth outings for Barrybran and Agent93 respectively, with only one solitary Qoach featuring in all six editions of SpudQoach to date… that’s right! It’s me!

• JyeDye is the first rookie ever selected as Captain of a SpudQoach™ side, fittingly selected by his own club captain for Team Pickitt.

Last edited:
orh6aQs.gif

SpudQoach™ - ALL TIME SPUD FACTS!

Now for some all time Spudqoach insights...
(for people like The Jesus who think I make the scores up)

Season by Season - Highest Spudscore
Season
Spudscore
Player
S27

S28

S29

S30

S31

Top 10 most selected players - All Time
Player
Selections

Last edited:
orh6aQs.gif

SpudQoach™ - ALL TIME SPUD FACTS!

Now for some all time Spudqoach insights... (for people like The Jesus who think I make the scores up)

Season by Season - Highest Spudscore
Season
Spudscore
Player
S27

S28

S29

S30

S31

Top 10 most selected players - All Time
Player
Selections
I don’t know what this means but I’m honoured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid Season Update
wkvb2FO.png

MID SEASON UPDATE - COMING SOON

That's right! The long awaited mid season update is upon us already!

With our Sweet FA seasons now dramatically shortened, Spudqoach™ S34 promises to be the most action packed edition yet!

Who's been dropped? Who's pushed their way into the midfield? Is your captain shafting you out of contention? Will eth-dog bring up the rear? All these familiar questions and more will be answered in a matter of just days!!

How's your crop faring this season? :eyes:

hot-potato-hot.gif

Tonga Bob Pickitt eth-dog DenieD Elton Johns Wig Pie 4 Life Greenery Agent93 mwerps hotchilli Barrybran Chipmunk

I am definitely last right now

dog-snoop.gif

Nobody gets close to the levels of elite reverse SpudQoachery™ we see from the doggy dogg.

13. eth-dog - 699.2
Spudscore™
Players
SM
CAPTAIN

Nobody in the history of the game has won as many reverse Spudqoach™ titles as this legend, and once again he looks set to make history, as he remains on track to be the first Qoach in Spudqoach™ history to win a back to back double as he kicks off our mid season review in 13th place.

But it must be said, he has almost halved his S31 mid season tally of 1136.5, a remarkable improvement and signs that his reign at the bottom could be drawing to a close. There's a joke there about bottoms and reigning over them that I will just allude to, but not indulge.

High scorer: GremioPower - 79.7 SpudQoach™ points

Low scorer: croweater 41 - 27.0 SpudQoach™ points

How DiD They Do It?
- Whilst an enjoyable dig, the selection of former admin and current escaped goat NaturalDisaster has come at a cost, with an unsurprising move into a premium position at the lowly Furies seeing his stocks, and in turn his Spudscore™ rise, hitting eth-dog twice with the captaincy double up. Add to this 8 players scoring 40 plus and that squad average sees the overall Spudscore™ blowout we see here.

eth-dog, you're a legend for jumping in once again, and you have made significant gains this season. Although not enough to threaten your unmatched run of Spudqoach™ form at the halfway mark of the S34 edition.

Likely Finish - 11th-13th

Last edited:
tongan-olympics.gif

Similar to his famous flag exploits, Tonga Bob 's mediocre SpudQoachery™ is a cross he will handsomely bear in this season's edition of SpudQoach™

12. Tonga Bob - 694.6
Spudscore™
Players
jezzajay (c)
CAPTAIN

Bobby is back for his third straight series of Spudqoach™, and while he too has dramatically improved on his S31 efforts by shaving a whopping 254 Spudqoach™ points, he finds himself at the toe of the ladder and with some significant work required to lift himself up off the canvas and on to a respectable mid table finish from 12th place.

Still, it must be said that Bob's Spudscore™ at the mid point of the competition is by far his lowest Spudscore™ at any stage of his three SpudQoach™ attempts to date, and in any other season would likely see him up in the top half of the ladder. But he isn't, because it's not any other season. It's this one.

High scorer: jezzajay - 81.3 SpudQoach™ points

Low scorer: JustaBattler - 8.0 SpudQoach™ points

How DiD They Do It?
- Similar to eth-dog, Bob was seduced by the opportunity to savage a rival with the ignominy of a SpudQoach™ captaincy, however it seems as though "The Pelican" could have the last laugh, with a heavy 81.3 times two seeing Bob's overall Spudscore™ hit hard. That said, an all time competition low Spudscore™ of a ridiculous 8.0 SpudQoach™ points from low scorer JustaBattler is also an important point of difference to highlight.

Tonga Bob, you're a good man with a keen eye for talent as we know, however your market garden proficiency clearly needs some work. Sorry to drag your name through the dirt like this but I couldn't resist a dig.

Much like your beloved Wazzas, may your SpudQoach™ squad lift in the back half of the season and secure you glory, only in this competition that glory is found at the altar of the tuber in Season 34's SpudQoach™.

Last edited:
Am I meant to be the low scorer in this game for teams? If so good I hope to continue my Spudcoach dominance as the best player to pick*

* I class me as the best.
Short answer is yes.

Long answer is... yeeeeesssssssss.

How you say?

You will select a 12 player team of the Sweet F.A's finest spuds, based on the selections in the final round of the S33 season, with the aim to record the lowest total SpudQoach™ score of all teams in the competition. The aim of the game is to ensure you select a squad of spudliest spuds that you believe will play EVERY game in S34, but offer the lowest possible SpudQoach™ score as a team.

Your team's SpudQoach™ score is calculated as the sum of all your player’s SpudQoach™ points, which is their Qooty DreamTeam average, plus any penalties. Once you submit your team you cannot make any further changes throughout the season.​

Short answer is yes.

Long answer is... yeeeeesssssssss.
I wasn’t sure if your low scorer was the good scorer for spud coach or the bad scorer. I knew about being the lowest just wasn’t sure which way you had your rankings on it.

I’ll continue to aim to be the best low scorer.

tongan-olympics.gif

Similar to his famous flag exploits, Tonga Bob 's mediocre SpudQoachery™ is a cross he will handsomely bear in this season's edition of SpudQoach™

12. Tonga Bob - 694.6
Spudscore™
Players
jezzajay (c)
CAPTAIN

Bobby is back for his third straight series of Spudqoach™, and while he too has dramatically improved on his S31 efforts by shaving a whopping 254 Spudqoach™ points, he finds himself at the toe of the ladder and with some significant work required to lift himself up off the canvas and on to a respectable mid table finish from 12th place.

Still, it must be said that Bob's Spudscore™ at the mid point of the competition is by far his lowest Spudscore™ at any stage of his three SpudQoach™ attempts to date, and in any other season would likely see him up in the top half of the ladder. But he isn't, because it's not any other season. It's this one.

High scorer: jezzajay - 81.3 SpudQoach™ points

Low scorer: JustaBattler - 8.0 SpudQoach™ points

How DiD They Do It?
- Similar to eth-dog, Bob was seduced by the opportunity to savage a rival with the ignominy of a SpudQoach™ captaincy, however it seems as though "The Pelican" could have the last laugh, with a heavy 81.3 times two seeing Bob's overall Spudscore™ hit hard. That said, an all time competition low Spudscore™ of a ridiculous 8.0 SpudQoach™ points from low scorer JustaBattler is also an important point of difference to highlight.

Tonga Bob, you're a good man with a keen eye for talent as we know, however your market garden proficiency clearly needs some work. Sorry to drag your name through the dirt like this but I couldn't resist a dig.

Much like your beloved Wazzas, may your SpudQoach™ squad lift in the back half of the season and secure you glory, only in this competition that glory is found at the altar of the tuber in Season 34's SpudQoach™.

Is this good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back