News Stadium: The NEW Home of Football in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

You can zoom in with the scroll on your mouse and pick individual seats, can't you?

When I go to the site it gives me the choice of price range and then opens the seating map for me to see the options from there?

Not working for me for some reason, but sorted it out. Didn't realise the L5 seats were Gen Admission, they're there in the drop down box as one of the options.

Seems they have turned off the ability to pick your seats again on ticketmaster

I F#$king hate this new system, just leave it on FFS

Level 5 seems to be GA seats, first in first seated

They're probably only doing it so you cant see how many seats are still available tbh.

I cant quite understand why there will only be 30000 people there. The game is in perth ffs, go and support your team you cretins
Sometimes i get scare how many of our members are actually Freagles. Those Freagles have their home game this weekend so they wont bother with the Freo game.

They're probably only doing it so you cant see how many seats are still available tbh.

I cant quite understand why there will only be 30000 people there. The game is in perth ffs, go and support your team you cretins

I was tempted today and so went to the Ticketmaster website to look for tickets. I sorted them firstly according to "best seats", felt a bit faint after looking at the prices, then sorted them from least-to-most-expensive. So after looking past the seats behind the goals, the next batch were priced at $65 each, and the locations weren't anything special. So for three tickets, I would have been 'touched' for almost $200. Some of you may think that that's not much, but many, many people can't afford to just drop $200 (then add drinks and food on that as an 'optional extra') on a whim.

Sometimes i get scare how many of our members are actually Freagles. Those Freagles have their home game this weekend so they wont bother with the Freo game.

giphy.gif

It was mentioned by a commentator on ABC Radio's Grandstand.
"Two women, not much in the way of clothes on."

Too R rated for Foxtel.

The stadium has been now been christened.

How did they get over the perimeter fence?
Yeah they streaked right near me
Had their boobs out and all. Got taken down pretty quickly. While that was going in another bloke jumped the fence and was taking pretend shots from the boundary. He legged it when 2 security guards charged at him.

I was in Bay 309.

Yeah they streaked right near me
Had their boobs out and all. Got taken down pretty quickly. While that was going in another bloke jumped the fence and was taking pretend shots from the boundary. He legged it when 2 security guards charged at him.

I was in Bay 309.

I was up in level 5 watching the boys come off and a few of them started pointing to the eastern end. Looked up and the girls had already been tackled. Sure the girls would be glad to know that they got noticed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of day trippers today, either standing in the aisle while the games on or up and down feeding their faces or for yet again for another drink.......
Fair go, good on em for supporting the Dockers, but maybe next time they want to attend a AFL Game they should be schooled in match day etiquette.

Missed the streakers.......Couldn't see !!!

I was tempted today and so went to the Ticketmaster website to look for tickets. I sorted them firstly according to "best seats", felt a bit faint after looking at the prices, then sorted them from least-to-most-expensive. So after looking past the seats behind the goals, the next batch were priced at $65 each, and the locations weren't anything special. So for three tickets, I would have been 'touched' for almost $200. Some of you may think that that's not much, but many, many people can't afford to just drop $200 (then add drinks and food on that as an 'optional extra') on a whim.
What about the $30 tickets available today?
I sat in block 215 today, splashed out 75 clams to sit somewhere different, get to know the new home a bit, just near the president suite ( I would feel uncomfortable sitting in there)
215 was great but I do prefer being ground level
I’m still totally blown away by the whole stadium though

Using Chrome I assume? Next time use Firefox. I have no idea why but when browsing Ticketmaster on Firefox I can view the map of the ground and choose my seats but on Chrome I can only searh for seats. For today's game I found a $25 ticket about 2m from where the $60 seats started.

They kept their pants on. And their bras. But they were very, very well endowed, lol. How on earth did they jump the fence?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was a fair distance away and only saw post tackle, but looked like one kept the bra on and one was a supporter of free the nipple

Something tells me this stadium is more about the corporates than the mass’s. Went for walk around and all I get see was VIP signage and well groomed and uniformed stadium attendants.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Using Chrome I assume? Next time use Firefox. I have no idea why but when browsing Ticketmaster on Firefox I can view the map of the ground and choose my seats but on Chrome I can only searh for seats. For today's game I found a $25 ticket about 2m from where the $60 seats started.

Safari lets you pick individual seats as well, most of the other browsers don’t ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back