Portfolio State League Redesigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
Over time I've created multiple state league designs and expansion clubs, I'll start with the SANFL and try to make my way around to every state league. WAFL, NEAFL, VFL etc...

I'll start with North Adelaide since everyone is talking about them.
I wanted to see the Candy Stripes return for at least a clash jumper.
North Adelaide Jumpers.png

Last edited:
Over time I've created multiple state league designs and expansion clubs, I'll start with the SANFL and try to make my way around to every state league. WAFL, NEAFL, VFL etc...

View attachment 559950
I really love your designs, but I think the super busy background takes away from it a bit.

Wakai

Play me some of that $uicide Pimpin' man
Feb 28, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I'll try to add some transparency to my future designs.
You'll find a lot of designers including myself use a blank white background in their designs, it looks clean and more professional. First thing that catches eyes when looking at your designs is the busy backgrounds when they're not supposed to be the focal point. Maybe just try a white background, even if you put a small logo in the corner. It looks much nicer. Keep up the good work

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
You'll find a lot of designers including myself use a blank white background in their designs, it looks clean and more professional. First thing that catches eyes when looking at your designs is the busy backgrounds when they're not supposed to be the focal point. Maybe just try a white background, even if you put a small logo in the corner. It looks much nicer. Keep up the good work
I really love your designs, but I think the super busy background takes away from it a bit.
I've changed the background to a solid grey, yet I'll still keep the logo in the middle of the jumpers.

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Time for the Redlegs. Their current jumper is clean but I saw room for improvement, so I added their monogram to the chest, 80s St. Kilda style.
I also redesigned all clubs logos that aren't in the circle format to a 'modernized' circle logo instead.
Norwood Jumpers.png

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars

View attachment 560013

Should have the number 19 on the back ;)

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Cheer The Mighty Panther Roars.
Time For South Adelaide. I think white cuffs matches their identity as the 'blue and whites' compared to Carlton who are just the blues. Their clash jumper is just a shambles, the monogram is not a circle, don't cut it off like that. I thickened the hoops and moved the monogram closer to the heart. Their current song is crap compared to the old one.
South Adelaide Jumpers.png

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I think the older version South Adelaide logo should be returned to the jumper with the thinner lettering.
I couldn't find a high res version of the logo, so I created a new one. I love their old one though, along with the old song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
A Tiger, for me, a Tiger for me, if you're not a tiger you're no good to me.
Glenelg's Jumpers need really no major changes, however, I introduced gold cuffs making them a little less like Richmond, their away jumper is based off one of their older jumpers (I can't remember when). At least here they don't have the worst sponsor placement in the competition.
Glenelg Jumpers.png

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
YOU DOGS!!!
It's Central's Time. After we (I barrack for Centrals) won our first flag in 2000 and had our golden era throughout the naughties the Crows style jumper is seen as a staple of success. But, I loved our 80s double stripe jumpers so I inverted it making blue the dominant colour, however keeping the white jumper for a clash. Go Dogs.
Centrals Jumpers.png

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Woodville West Torrens, they have the worst jumper and logo combination in the SANFL IMO and their old jumper (The Footscray style one) was way better. I changed the eagle to an older West Torrens one, during the pre-merger days and added it to the front of the jumper and logo.
WWT Jumpers.png

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
For that WWTE one, how would it look with just one colour-band, and the eagle over the top in gold? So no gold minibars on the outside of the green hoop?

I suppose the away would then have to be yellow, with a blue eagle over a green hoop, if it was a straight swap??

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
For that WWTE one, how would it look with just one colour-band, and the eagle over the top in gold? So no gold minibars on the outside of the green hoop?

I suppose the away would then have to be yellow, with a blue eagle over a green hoop, if it was a straight swap??
I think the originals look better.
WWT.png
WWT2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back