Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5:

This Weeks s**t truck is a bit different, in that the winner is winning just for existing. Bruce Willis is dead at the end of the Sixth Sense, The s**t Truck is special and the best way to win a s**t Truck is to pretend you don't care about the s**t Truck.

The claim to fame for this weeks winner is that he is.....nope i've got nothing...well the one time he did the thing, you remember the thing bare with me it will come to me soon..... yeah remember the funny post he made that one time? Nope me neither. It's ok Golumless i'm sure one day you will do something memorable but in the mean time have a s**t truck and remember Brad Pitt's character in fight Club doesn't exist.

Honourable Mentions

Everyone in Noobz0r's swamprats thread, **** me you're all embarrassing yourselves
and lastly Sterge kick a goal you campaigner

Thanks for reading

I'm humbled by the fact that despite the existence of very low hanging fruit this week, you decided to try to take me down a notch instead. I didn't expect that you would be so sensitive to a lack of care about what you do from another poster that this would occur. Pitiful really.

I want you to note what I said last week (and what has triggered this mention as you put it):

Your unnecessary plug aside - I couldn't think of a more useless person to determine relevancy than Sterge. The dudes main claim is he was the Furies captain which is the definition of a bottom feeder. If you are using it as a metric, please stop whatever that you are doing and immediately seek help.

I am happy if I am never nominated for that dumpster fire of an "award" or "thread".

Seeing in that post I mentioned that you were utterly useless to determine relevancy/this seeing there was no real achievements there whatsoever, as the only thing you've done (Furies captaincy) is the antithesis of a participation certificate. In return I get a "... what has Golly done? when has he been funny"? Not only was your response pitiful, it ended up just being a rather wordy way of writing a "no u r" return. On that the main thing I have to say is Hatchy1992 I have a potential recruit for you seeing Sterge has already gone through the frontal lobotomy required for your s**t truck side (to borrow a phrase).

Now I'm sure you'll be like "oh so you do care about my dumpster fire of a thread/thing" seeing I responded to you giving me the s**t truck of the week. On that the answer is no as evident by the fact that this post is my first (and potentially last) in this thread. I showed more care to an unknown rookie committing SFA seppaku by staying at the Swamprats then this. I am simply writing this to exercise my right to respond to any disparaging remarks made against me. I will offer some help though, as deep down I'm an adequately nice guy, so for the future champ: some creativity and originality would really spruce up this dumpster fire of a thread instead of the "no u r" response. Also staying in your lane with who you take shots at.

I'm humbled by the fact that despite the existence of very low hanging fruit this week, you decided to try to take me down a notch instead. I didn't expect that you would be so sensitive to a lack of care about what you do from another poster that this would occur. Pitiful really.

I want you to note what I said last week (and what has triggered this mention as you put it):

Seeing in that post I mentioned that you were utterly useless to determine relevancy/this seeing there was no real achievements there whatsoever, as the only thing you've done (Furies captaincy) is the antithesis of a participation certificate. In return I get a "... what has Golly done? when has he been funny"? Not only was your response pitiful, it ended up just being a rather wordy way of writing a "no u r" return. On that the main thing I have to say is Hatchy1992 I have a potential recruit for you seeing Sterge has already gone through the frontal lobotomy required for your s**t truck side (to borrow a phrase).

Now I'm sure you'll be like "oh so you do care about my dumpster fire of a thread/thing" seeing I responded to you giving me the s**t truck of the week. On that the answer is no as evident by the fact that this post is my first (and potentially last) in this thread. I showed more care to an unknown rookie committing SFA seppaku by staying at the Swamprats then this. I am simply writing this to exercise my right to respond to any disparaging remarks made against me. I will offer some help though, as deep down I'm an adequately nice guy, so for the future champ: some creativity and originality would really spruce up this dumpster fire of a thread instead of the "no u r" response. Also staying in your lane with who you take shots at.
Nice melt.

Nice melt.

Ah yes the infamous wall of text must mean a melt line. An attitude as cancerous to this league as giffriday or the "sickly family" have been.

Ah yes the infamous wall of text must mean a melt line. An attitude as cancerous to this league as giffriday or the "sickly family" have been.

Well said. I always appreciate reading a considered and robust rebuttal, kudos.

The ‘adequately nice guy’ was a nice touch, too

I wasn't being serious, I love Smackdown Golly :(

My favorite part was:
'this seeing there was no real achievements there whatsoever, as the only thing you've done (Furies captaincy) is the antithesis of a participation certificate'

Hey golly big fan how are you

I wasn't being serious, I love Smackdown Golly :(

ilys <3

My favorite part was:
'this seeing there was no real achievements there whatsoever, as the only thing you've done (Furies captaincy) is the antithesis of a participation certificate'

I was hoping that mistake would slide past everyone, seeing I realised an hour later :(

Don't write smack downs when you're distracted kiddos.

Hey golly big fan how are you

I'm swell and yourself BRAB. Loved your work in the where there is smoke thread.

ilys <3

I was hoping that mistake would slide past everyone, seeing I realised an hour later :(

Don't write smack downs when you're distracted kiddos.

I'm swell and yourself BRAB. Loved your work in the where there is smoke thread.

Much appreciated golly!

Ant Bear really is a squib hey!

You are right Golumless there was plenty of low hanging fruit this week but everyone has had a shot at them so really where is the fun in that

When I started in the league you and Noobz0r were both at the rats and I often got you two confused considering you both support South Australian teams and it's basically the same thing at this point, this confusion often led me to mix the two of you up and sometimes I thought that you were actually a good poster who contributed something to the league, but unfortunately that was Noobz0r and not yourself.

Every club you have been at you have hid behind a safety blanket of your betters so you can snipe from the cheap seats at the Rats it was Milky Ant Bear and Noobz0r
at the Gumbies BRAB
and now at the Hawks The Filth Wizard Loonerty and Noobz0r again, this safety blanket allows you to make snide comments from the bleachers such as the post you quoted where you took a shot randomly at someone not even involved in the match and then got offended when I leaned into the joke earlier today.

So despite playing around 50 more games than me and you being part of the in crowd for your entire career you somehow have less beez votes than I do which isn't bad for a bloke who is a walking participation certificate.

Was this week not on par with the first 4? Probably not, but short of taking the easy route and going the 'low hanging fruit' there wasn't much on offer, maybe in future mate you might sack up put the safety blanket to one side and have a real crack, but deep down you and I know all you really offer is the sweet FA equivalent of the bloke yelling at the umpires from the top deck about how s**t they are then patting himself on the back for a job well done.

No doubt you will type out some long winded reply to this because you think you are far smarter than you actually are so let me save you the time and i'll sum up your reply in a gif for you

giphy.gif

You are right Golumless there was plenty of low hanging fruit this week but everyone has had a shot at them so really where is the fun in that

When I started in the league you and Noobz0r were both at the rats and I often got you two confused considering you both support South Ausatralian teams and it's basically the same thing at this point, this confusion often led me to mix the two of you up and sometimes I thought that you were actually a good poster who contributed something to the league, but unfortunately that was Noobz0r and not yourself.

Every club you have been at you have hid behind a safety blanket of your betters so you can snipe from the cheap seats at the Rats it was Milky Ant Bear and Noobz0r
at the Gumbies BRAB
and now at the Hawks The Filth Wizard Loonerty and Noobz0r again, this safety blanket allows you to make snide comments from the bleachers such as the post you quoted where you took a shot randomly at someone not even involved in the match and then got offended when I leaned into the joke earlier today.

So despite playing around 50 more games than me and you being part of the in crowd for your entire career you somehow have less beez votes than I do which isn't bad for a bloke who is a walking participation certificate.

Was this week not on par with the first 4? Probably not, but short of taking the easy route and going the 'low hanging fruit' there wasn't much on offer, maybe in future mate you might sack up put the safety blanket to one side and have a real crack, but deep down you and I know all you really offer is the sweet FA equivalent of the bloke yelling at the umpires from the top deck about how s**t they are then patting himself on the back for a job well done.

No doubt you will type out some long winded reply to this because you think you are far smarter than you actually are so let me save you the time and i'll sum up your reply in a gif for you

giphy.gif
Hey how'd you access my home movies

When I started in the league you and Noobz0r were both at the rats and I often got you two confused considering you both support South Australian teams and it's basically the same thing at this point, this confusion often led me to mix the two of you up and sometimes I thought that you were actually a good poster who contributed something to the league, but unfortunately that was Noobz0r and not yourself.

at the Gumbies BRAB

giphy.gif
That is all

unnamed.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at the Gumbies BRAB

giphy.gif
I don't mind this retort, but your timeline of my career is way off.

I doubt you could name 4 rookies out of your stream of consciousness.

pffff, rookies

i give more *s about the wart on my left nut than i do this crop of rookies

S25 rookies were all whiney emo *s, but this lot are just boring as dog s**t on a bbq

s**t trucks isn't known for its in depth research work.

Good. You know Golumless never played with BRAB I assume.

s**t, now I'm defending Golumless.

Good. You know Golumless never played with BRAB I assume.

s**t, now I'm defending Golumless.

The more you know, there you go Golumless the one time you haven't hid behind better posters it was in a team widely regarded as one of the worst posting outfits of all time.

Good stuff mate congratulations

I think I might pay a visit to that thread, might just be interesting considering events of the past week...

Been a while since I showed up in a Hawks match thread uninvited

From what I hear we may be opening the doors across the league.

Might be time for a party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back