Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno what you mean.
That was some Rodneydangerfield type trolling forgetting he was trolling a moderater with editing skills.
I just lost 6-0.

campaignerface!:D

I believe it’s hipsters
Now you say that I have met sterge before and I do believe he was trying for the hipster gag at the time.
I would have made an amazing hipster if I were allowed to have a beard at work.

Now you say that I have met sterge before and I do believe he was trying for the hipster gag at the time.
I would have made an amazing hipster if I were allowed to have a beard at work.

Do you roll your tight jeans up and wear loafers and no socks?

Do you roll your tight jeans up and wear loafers and no socks?
No I don’t but now you say it * I reckon I could pull that off.. how high do I go because I’ve got beautiful calves?

Round 5:

This Weeks s**t truck is a bit different, in that the winner is winning just for existing. Bruce Willis is dead at the end of the Sixth Sense, The s**t Truck is special and the best way to win a s**t Truck is to pretend you don't care about the s**t Truck.

The claim to fame for this weeks winner is that he is.....nope i've got nothing...well the one time he did the thing, you remember the thing bare with me it will come to me soon..... yeah remember the funny post he made that one time? Nope me neither. It's ok Golumless i'm sure one day you will do something memorable but in the mean time have a s**t truck and remember Brad Pitt's character in fight Club doesn't exist.

Honourable Mentions

Everyone in Noobz0r's swamprats thread, * me you're all embarrassing yourselves
and lastly Sterge kick a goal you campaigner

Thanks for reading

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 5:

This Weeks s**t truck is a bit different, in that the winner is winning just for existing. Bruce Willis is dead at the end of the Sixth Sense, The s**t Truck is special and the best way to win a s**t Truck is to pretend you don't care about the s**t Truck.

The claim to fame for this weeks winner is that he is.....nope i've got nothing...well the one time he did the thing, you remember the thing bare with me it will come to me soon..... yeah remember the funny post he made that one time? Nope me neither. It's ok Golumless i'm sure one day you will do something memorable but in the mean time have a s**t truck and remember Brad Pitt's character in fight Club doesn't exist.

Honourable Mentions

Everyone in Noobz0r's swamprats thread, **** me you're all embarrassing yourselves
and lastly Sterge kick a goal you campaigner

Thanks for reading

Mate, we're more than happy to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday and actually get a thought out s**t truck.

Mate, we're more than happy to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday and actually get a thought out s**t truck.

The s**t truck is a stream of conscious it's not thought out it's whatever comes to me on a Monday morning.

No one is interested in well thought out media and if you keep up this attitude you will find yourself dropped from the top 7 Rookies

The s**t truck is a stream of conscious it's not thought out it's whatever comes to me on a Monday morning.

No one is interested in well thought out media and if you keep up this attitude you will find yourself dropped from the top 7 Rookies

I doubt you could name 4 rookies out of your stream of consciousness.

I doubt you could name 4 rookies out of your stream of consciousness.

Sab
Barry
Cinna
and Ltsa

#ead
#stergeisthebest

I suggest you go back and read the old editions, sterge's top 7 rookies has inspired greatness in the past.

Number 1 is more prestigious than the EKA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back