Stevie J's kidney whack on Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, excellent chance he will snap again this weekend. Hopefully only after he has played a good game.;) Am not defending everything about him, but suspect the outcry against him is a little over the top.The Bugg hit was pretty average. Riewoldt looked ordinary as a consequence, didn't return to the field. Nor do I agree he backed into Bugg-he was as unsuspecting as Mitchell and the force was much greater. Mitchell played on.
I still wonder why you care that he is a 'shit bloke' who is undisciplined, especially when it advantages you. So what really!
Anyway good luck on the weekend, hope its a good game and not as spiteful as usual.

Just an opinion on SJ from what I have seen and read, doesn't bother me at all.

I expect you blokes to be breathing fire, good luck

do i need to point out the drug offences, domestic violence and driving offenses that Geelong have produced in recent times or will just just give up quietly?
Any of which been described as "volcanic" type behavior by our CEO?

IF they are gonna fine guys for this sort of thing then it should be linked to a percentage of their salary, otherwise he means the higher paid guys wil feel they can get away with more.

Like how Mark Philliposous would just park his Ferrari whereever he wanted and pay the fine.

After being in front of the MRP/tribunal 17 times over his career, I think we need to move on from "Stevie J just does some silly things".
This

He's a dirty sniper these days. Needs to clean his act up, and the tribunal doing footy no favours allowing his dirty shit and especially the behind the play hits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back