Josh Rachele on Jack Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t look by Rach. No/Low contact which will save him from a large number of weeks.

Probably gets one for the look of it. But if McKay can get off for punching Sheez in the back of the head shouldn’t really have much to answer for.

The thing I have a problem with is that John Ralph is saying this receives 1 week maybe 2 if determined as intentional. Rampe gets offered 2 weeks, with minimal vision, no clear indication it was head high and pure guesswork as to whether it was actually the cause of the concussion. What an absolute s**t show the MRO is if this is the case.

Got 2 weeks with MRO rating it medium impact.

How the hell does it get a medium grading?

I don’t mind the 2 weeks - I think he needed a spell anyway and Nicks doesn’t believe in managing a list so it’s come at a good time. Just can’t understand the grading at all.

Head contact is auto elevate for potential to cause serious injury.

Right or wrong its been pretty consistent this year.

I don’t mind the 2 weeks - I think he needed a spell anyway and Nicks doesn’t believe in managing a list so it’s come at a good time. Just can’t understand the grading at all.
This is the issue with the grading system, it should be 2 weeks for a bad act. It’s low force but these are the things we want to get rid of so make intentional, non footy acts receive more.

Medium grading for any tackle that hits the head due to potential to cause injury is dumb. They have the same system for two different things.

One punch hits kill as well.

Yeah gives him some more time to plan goal celebrations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back