His Righteous Red Baron
Jul 11, 2006
Jacuzzi in Lachie Weller Stand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
#BigTruss #BallSoHardU
This reminds me of something I wanted to say on gameday

The fact they were letting him test it on the sidelines with side to side movement is promising.

With Rowell and other injuries like it it's straight into cotton wool and a brace in the rooms

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wow, that is awful news.

The amount of ACL's is utterly ridiculous. May need to bring in a ruckman during the mid season draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Victorian

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Why do we have so many knee injuries? Is there more in this that we need to look closer at? It’s extremely concerning. I believed pre season that we would make finals but our injury list and the quality of players on it is very alarming. Absolutely zero chance we make finals now unfortunately

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Why do we have so many knee injuries? Is there more in this that we need to look closer at? It’s extremely concerning. I believed pre season that we would make finals but our injury list and the quality of players on it is very alarming. Absolutely zero chance we make finals now unfortunately
As I was just saying on Twitter we need to get a Witch Doctor in and lift the curse. It’s supernatural.

ThePhreshOne

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I remember when I was much younger we had a season where we had 4-5 ACL injuries in the same year, back in 2006. It's so depressing.

Feel for bit Wittsy, he's so very important (which goes without saying).

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I remember when I was much younger we had a season where we had 4-5 ACL injuries in the same year, back in 2006. It's so depressing.

Feel for bit Wittsy, he's so very important (which goes without saying).
I feel for Suns fans and our kids that buy memberships year after year and rarely sing the song.

eighties

Team Captain
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Far out! We cannot get a break....it all started when Nathan Bock broke his leg. Our most important players get injured every single year.....

AFLQLD

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
There are other teams?
Terrible news on Witts. He is one of the Suns best ever trades. For me, definitely in the top 5 ruckman in the game at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad