Mod. Notice Supercoach Board Meetup..

Are you interested in catching up for a drink??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love to see how crazy Judd_Magic really is in real life :p

Similaraly, toxic to :thumbsu:
I wonder if JM is involved in the stock market in any way? I have visions of him walking in with a mobile phone to each ear yelling "keep trading, keep trading!!" :D

I wonder if JM is involved in the stock market in any way? I have visions of him walking in with a mobile phone to each ear yelling "keep trading, keep trading!!" :D

"buy, buy, buy.. no, sell him? far out.. listen to what I'm saying!!"

The Real Wolf of Wall Street starring Judd_Magic

LOL!

I think I missed my calling in life.

The stockmarket would suit me down to a tee after playing SC for the last 6 years. :p

After I make a trade in SC I'll yell out "show me the money" before I use it to upgrade another player hence blowing another trade. :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toxic will walk into the place six pack in hand with about 4 empty six packs in a bag :D:p

I heard you were driving? I'll hire the minibus.

Find a game at G for the early starters to attend

Half time at the Royal of course;)

was a hyperthetical lol

Alright boys, first round is on the lowest scorer in the first round?

thoughts Jiska timtamWB Judd_Magic toxic any one else keen to join this bet?

Jesus cant i just buy the 1st round of drinks...

before the round i would have been in, but I'm currently 6 lengths behind and hard ridden

I'm up for it, with toxic already having Dixon and Pittard play he's a shoo in :p
Jesus cant i just buy the 1st round of drinks...

before the round i would have been in, but I'm currently 6 lengths behind and hard ridden

Ive had Dixon and Ben Kennedy so you've probably got me covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back