SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that mad really with my Yeo trade.

Like I said in other threads it was out of him and Lloyd and wasn't 100% convinced with either of them.

I could only afford the above 2 and Higgins I don't think will be a top 6 forward either.

I took a risk and it didn't turn out. Its fun taking a punt though. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I get it wrong.

No harm done as I will just trade Yeo out to Macrae next week. They are only trades afterall and are there to be used. :drunk::thumbsu::rainbow:

I wanted to trade Higgins to Macrae but Macrae had already played so took a risk with Yeo.
I'd hold Yeo, to see if he bounces back

Yeah maybe I will give him one more week.

Its out of him, Hoskin-Elliot and Steele to get upgraded to Macrae next week.
Honestly mate if u traded him in and hes not injured you have to hold him. I know you love a trade but back yourself in on him. If you traded him you know he's going large and the guy you get will flop.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Honestly mate if u traded him in and hes not injured you have to hold him. I know you love a trade but back yourself in on him. If you traded him you know he's going large and the guy you get will flop.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Macrae doesn't flop. ;)

Not afraid to correct a mistake I made.

I'll see how Hoskin-Elliot goes on Tuesday but its out of him, Steele and Yeo to get upgraded for Macrae for me.

Traded out Tuohy for Adams two rounds ago. Adams is a good get but should have backed Tuohy and traded Rough instead. Starting with O'Meara and missing out on WHE hurt. Other than that it's all good.

Here's a beauty for you all...

Facing a Hannan donut today I was tossing back & forth between Ben Long & A.Black. Off to the forums for some research....Black by consensus was shaky with JS, a horses for courses selection. Parsons back soon and Rhys Stanley also battling for a spot.
Long....huge wraps preseason. Coach loves him, a repeated call. He's a gun they say. Top in pressure acts. Mercurial some said. JS tick. I ignore his 28 debut because he apparently played better than the score suggested.

Needless to say, I chose Relton Long (23) over Black (101).

Winning!!

Worst 50/50 choice this year.

Started making some midpricer to premo corrections last week and have brought in Murphy, then 2e to Doc and Roughy to NRoo.

Fair to say it's not quite working out as I'd hoped. :(

Roo had a crap second half but he makes me much less nervous than Roughie (unless he's injury resurfaces again in which case it was a waste of a trade). Watching Riewoldt, it's like, "he might score a lazy 120". Watching Roughead is like, "pls don't donut, pls don't donut".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughead and Omeara. Still got them, and idea was to trade Williamson In and move adams to mids.

Sadly marchwank and Hampton have now pulled their finger out and now I have no cull worthy players in my def.

Now I'm ****ed

I had a brain fart 30mins before the Carlton game... pulled the trigger on treloar, and brought in Murphy.
Not only did the flog score his lowest of the season, he now has a bung knee and will be out for a while....

Australian Horror Story: The Rucks

It was a sunny December morning when kadog opened the SC app. He'd eagerly been anticipating another SC season wanting to put the horrors of 2016 behind him.
Most of the early talk among the board was to go the Kmart route with hack rucks. Kadog laughed everytime, thinking these campaigners are drunk. FWitt in a SC discussion...LMFAO! puleeez. He'd watched this sloth live and up close several times. He was the biggest fn hack he'd seen. Nank, the campaigner that couldn't get a game in Sydney. Kadog DGAF if he was the Tigers no.1 man. He'd turn out to be yet another Richmond hack. Pass. Sandi, he liked but an early preseason calf niggle confirmed his fears. An old man injury. He was a major trap. He'd likely re injure within the first 3-4 weeks. Pass. He pondered as the board talk ramped up, Boy oh boy the carnage these sheep will experience! Serves you right for being cheap campaigners!

As he stared at the app, his eyes glistened as he scrolled through the ruck column. The Gawnstein combo gave him a warm tingle. "I'll fix these cheapass dumb campaigners up with their hack rucks and mid price madness. I'm going to pay top fn dolla for set n forget. $1.25m for the 2 absolute premier beasts of the competition. These cheap hacks will troll everybody, but not me, no sir. No campaigner will be able to afford the Gawnstein when hacks burn"<insert evil laugh> They'll have to reshuffle their structures to make ends meet". The POD plan was in place.

The JLT series continued to fool more sheep as they clamored to fit in the Aldi specials. The plan was going perfectly. By the time rd1 lockout came, kadog smiled as most were now locked into their dumb choices. He rubbed his hands and smiled. He thought about his guaranteed weekly 230pt+ POD combo with a 300+ ceiling whilst the hacks would score 60s & 70s. This made kadog feel warm. He then rubbed his....wait. Banshammer. Chief will not approve. That's another story for another time....Anyway,

Rd1. Gawnstein 128/105.
Kadog was mad because Goldy was robbed of a higher score in this game whilst watching hacks getting KOTD with equal/better scores with subpar games. It's only a fluke he thought, laughing nervously. "As if FWitt Nank are going to continue with these premo scores....pfffft! My super premos will FN DOMINATE these peasants. Juuuuust watch".

Rd2: Goldstein a late out. Kadog has to eat a ******* donut. GAGF.

Rd3: Gawn goes PING! on 27pts. Looks like a LTI, Oh * me! Time to step up Goldy. He returns a 52. $1.25m PAID for SEVENTY NINE FN points! Can you believe this s**t?!

Rd4: kadog now running the awkward Goldy Preuss combo. They're going to hurt each other's scores aren't they? He'll take a small hit so long as Preuss juice can squeeze enough coin for a proper R2 upgrade in due time. Ok, the mans gotta plan.

Rd5: Pruess rested. "FU SCOTT you dumb campaigner. Why don't you uppercut yourself whilst you fling your arms in the air when your in the box, you clueless *" On the flip side, this is good news for Goldy going solo. Kadog smells SP scores coming. Hmmm. Still needs to replace the Preuss. Enter the flea infested hobo Spencer. He tonned up the first game. The trend says all the other hacks score willy nilly, why not the Spence?

Back to Goldy. The big lumbering horse breaks his ankle in the dying stages of a close game. You cannot be serious FMD. Before he can even come terms with this catastrophe, kadog watches Spencer doing his best to be a crash test dummy and injure every major FN limb. OMG! The hobo is now in a sling smoking bongs on the bench, without a ******* care in the world. You only had ONE ******* JOB YOU IMBECILE. Stay healthy. But in typical hobo hashion he'd prefer not to work when presented with great JS.

Meanwhile, the hacks continue to dominate during this whole time with KOTD performances. Those cheap mofos were resilient. They certainly weren't made in Taiwan, and break down as kadog expected. They turned out to be some quality Kmart s**t.

Where has the $1.25m investment landed him, you ask? In the depths of ruck hell. Preuss is the last man standing and yet another ******* ruck trade required. Set n forget kadog thought. Tsk tsk tsk. He'd rather just forget.

Meanwhile, just over the fence in the forward line, the trolls Parshitt, Pickett, Eddy & Relton Long are giggling like lil bitches because kadog to busy plugging holes in the ruck department giving them respite. Blood will be spilled on these lil piggies. TBC.

In summary:
Rd1: Gawnstein.
Rd2: Goldstein OUT (cop donut)
Rd3: Gawn gawn
Rd4: Goldy Pruess start. Both s**t.
Rd5: Preuss OUT. Goldy ankle.
Trade in Spencer. He Injured.
Rd6: Preuss donut
Rd7: Preuss donut

Last edited:

It was a sunny December morning when kadog opened the SC app. He'd eagerly been anticipating another SC season wanting to put the horrors of 2016 behind him.
Most of the early talk among the board was to go the Kmart route with hack rucks. Kadog laughed everytime, thinking these campaigners are drunk. FWitt in a SC discussion...LMFAO! puleeez. He'd watched this sloth live and up close several times. He was the biggest fn hack he'd seen. Nank, the campaigner that couldn't get a game in Sydney. Kadog DGAF if he was the Tigers no.1 man. He'd turn out to be yet another Richmond hack. Pass. Sandi, he liked but an early preseason calf niggle confirmed his fears. An old man injury. He was a major trap. He'd likely re injure within the first 3-4 weeks. Pass. He pondered as the board talk ramped up, Boy oh boy the carnage these sheep will experience! Serves you right for being cheap campaigners!

As he stared at the app, his eyes glistened as he scrolled through the ruck column. The Gawnstein combo gave him a warm tingle. "I'll fix these cheapass dumb campaigners up with their hack rucks and mid price madness. I'm going to pay top fn dolla for set n forget. $1.25m for the 2 absolute premier beasts of the competition. These cheap hacks will troll everybody, but not me, no sir. No campaigner will be able to afford the Gawnstein when hacks burn"<insert evil laugh> They'll have to reshuffle their structures to make ends meet". The POD plan was in place.

The JLT series continued to fool more sheep as they clamored to fit in the Aldi specials. The plan was going perfectly. By the time rd1 lockout came, kadog smiled as most were now locked into their dumb choices. He rubbed his hands and smiled. He thought about his guaranteed weekly 230pt+ POD combo with a 300+ ceiling whilst the hacks would score 60s & 70s. This made kadog feel warm. He then rubbed his....wait. Banshammer. Chief will not approve. That's another story for another time....Anyway,

Rd1. Gawnstein 128/105.
Kadog was mad because Goldy was robbed of a higher score in this game whilst watching hacks getting KOTD with equal/better scores with subpar games. It's only a fluke he thought, laughing nervously. "As if FWitt Nank are going to continue with these premo scores....pfffft! My super premos will FN DOMINATE these peasants. Juuuuust watch".

Rd3: Gawn goes PING! on 27pts. Looks like a LTI, Oh **** me! Time to step up Goldy. He returns a 52. $1.25m PAID for SEVENTY NINE FN points! Can you believe this s**t?!

Rd4: kadog now running the awkward Goldy Preuss combo. They're going to hurt each other's scores aren't they? He'll take a small hit so long as Preuss juice can squeeze enough coin for a proper R2 upgrade in due time. Ok, the mans gotta plan.

Rd5: Pruess rested. "FU SCOTT you dumb campaigner. Why don't you uppercut yourself whilst you fling your arms in the air when your in the box, you clueless ****" On the flip side, this is good news for Goldy going solo. Kadog smells SP scores coming. Hmmm. Still needs to replace the Preuss. Enter the flea infested hobo Spencer. He tonned up the first game. The trend says all the other hacks score willy nilly, why not the Spence?

Back to Goldy. The big lumbering horse breaks his ankle in the dying stages of a close game. You cannot be serious FMD. Before he can even come terms with this catastrophe, kadog watches Spencer doing his best to be a crash test dummy and injure every major FN limb. OMG! The hobo is now in a sling smoking bongs on the bench, without a ******* care in the world. You only had ONE ******* JOB YOU IMBECILE. Stay healthy. But in typical hobo hashion he'd prefer not to work when presented with great JS.

Meanwhile, the hacks continue to dominate during this whole time with KOTD performances. Those cheap mofos were resilient. They certainly weren't made in Taiwan, and break down as kadog expected. They turned out to be some quality Kmart s**t.

Where has the $1.25m investment landed him, you ask? In the depths of ruck hell. Preuss is the last man standing and yet another ******* ruck trade required. Set n forget kadog thought. Tsk tsk tsk. He'd rather just forget.

Meanwhile, just over the fence in the forward line, the trolls Parshitt, Pickett, Eddy & Relton Long are giggling like lil bitches because kadog to busy plugging holes in the ruck department giving them respite. Blood will be spilled on these lil piggies. TBC.

In summary:
Rd6: ???
I'll be honest I couldn't read it all, the pain is palpable and too much to bear.

Rd1. Gawnstein 128/105.

Rd3: Gawn goes PING! on 27pts. Looks like a LTI, Oh **** me! Time to step up Goldy. He returns a 52. $1.25m PAID for SEVENTY NINE FN points! Can you believe this s**t?!

Rd5: Pruess rested. "FU SCOTT you dumb campaigner. Why don't you uppercut yourself whilst you fling your arms in the air when your in the box, you clueless ****" On the flip side, this is good news for Goldy going solo. Kadog smells SP scores coming. Hmmm. Still needs to replace the Preuss. Enter the flea infested hobo Spencer. He tonned up the first game. The trend says all the other hacks score willy nilly, why not the Spence?

In summary:

Ahahahahaha *en ripper yarn cobber.

I'd post my story, but you wouldn't like to hear it

Rd1. Gawnstein 128/105.

In summary:
Get Sandi :)

But seriously that sucks mate!
You need a durable ruck like Grundy ASAP, just do it, no matter what he costs. Do you have Ryder or Nank to move into the rucks?

What he averaging, was in and around my team all preseason?
Averaging 83 and has already had two scores in the 50s :(

Good news is if he pumps out a 120 next week he'll be averaging 90, so there's still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back