Competition SuperQoach S25 - Teams, Scorecards, Trading etc. Congratulations JoshWoodenSpoon

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no pressure. I won't hold it against you if you don't do well :thumbsu:

Happy to mix it up. You can captain next week if we win. I'll be drafting the same players if they're available
...except manangatang. If that hack doesn't do well he's out! ;)
Oh boy. Anxiety spiral commencing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Semi-Final Scorecards

upload_2018-5-27_19-55-34.png
S22 Champion Cloud_ is knocked out by rising SQ star JoshWoodenSpoon. Cloud_ was hurgt by sub-par performances from sportsmaniac89 and DapperDon, and was completely overwhelmed by TeamWoodenSpoon led by ShaunDuggan and U2tigers

upload_2018-5-27_19-56-15.png
In the closest game of any finals series ever, sausageroll has succumbed to the Bare Ants, with Argus Tuft failing in her responsibilities as V/C. One more kick, from any of #teamsausageroll, and the result would have been reversed!

Semi-Final Scorecards

View attachment 503357
S22 Champion Cloud_ is knocked out by rising SQ star JoshWoodenSpoon. Cloud_ was hurgt by sub-par performances from sportsmaniac89 and DapperDon, and was completely overwhelmed by TeamWoodenSpoon led by ShaunDuggan and U2tigers

View attachment 503359
In the closest game of any finals series ever, sausageroll has succumbed to the Bare Ants, with Argus Tuft failing in her responsibilities as V/C. One more kick, from any of #teamsausageroll, and the result would have been reversed!

Boooo!!!!! Oh well either way I couldn't play next week anyway :p week off!!! Woo hoo!!!

S25 Finals Series

upload_2018-5-27_20-9-57.png

So, the Grand Final is between JoshWoodenSpoon and Ant Bear.

Teams to be selected from the updated draft pool in the OP in a draft starting immediately. 8 players per team, Captain and V/C rules still apply

Remove this Banner Ad

Back