Surely David Schwarz is taking the piss??

Remove this Banner Ad

He's on 11/18. Im not going to follow his tips

North over Geelong????
Dogs over St Kilda????
Melb over Richmond???

Dunno. I go with the favourites initially then analyse form, H2H record etc. Just cant see any reason his tips will get up

He's on 11/18. Im not going to follow his tips

North over Geelong????
Dogs over St Kilda????
Melb over Richmond???

Dunno. I go with the favourites initially then analyse form, H2H record etc. Just cant see any reason his tips will get up

Dogs over St Kilda may happen. We have not been impressive so far this year. Gold Coast does not count.

But the other two? Baahaaaa

I don't see why he went for Norf over the Cats, I'd think if you were going to tip an upset I'd would go with the Crows over the Hawks.

And as much as I would like to see Melbourne get up as the aftermath would be hilarious, it's not going to happen.

I don't see why he went for Norf over the Cats, I'd think if you were going to tip an upset I'd would go with the Crows over the Hawks.

And as much as I would like to see Melbourne get up as the aftermath would be hilarious, it's not going to happen.

He doesnt rate Richmond so you cant blame him really for tipping Melbourne.

Not sure why people think Richmond will easily get over Melbourne, the Dees will lift because they are playing us and they know its one of the rare chances they will get for a win.

I'm not confident at all and thats probably over the years we lose games like this then come out and beat someone like West Coast at home. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesnt rate Richmond so you cant blame him really for tipping Melbourne.

Not sure why people think Richmond will easily get over Melbourne, the Dees will lift because they are playing us and they know its one of the rare chances they will get for a win.

I'm not confident at all and thats probably over the years we lose games like this then come out and beat someone like West Coast at home. :eek:

Oh dear, getting in early eh.

I don't rate Richmond as top 8 yet, but i sure as hell expect them to beat the shemons.

They are a rabble atm

Won't happen, however, should you choke two games in a row, will we see you here next week?:(

Yeah, but let's get back to the Tigers.

What happens if you lose to the Demons? Will they terminate Hardwick's contract? How embarrassing would it be for the players. More importantly you'd be 0-3, then playing Geelong next week = 0-4. Then WCE... 0-5. Your club would implode.

I'd be very nervous, CB17, Richmond's season may well be on the line tomorrow.

So the question is, should you lose to Melbourne, will we see you here ever again? Should we say our goodbyes now just in case?

What happens if you lose to the Demons? Will they terminate Hardwick's contract? How embarrassing would it be for the players. More importantly you'd be 0-3, then playing Geelong next week = 0-4. Then WCE... 0-5. Your club would implode.

So the question is, should you lose to Melbourne, will we see you here ever again? Should we say our goodbyes now just in case?

Like i said, don't worry about us, worry about the fact u guys were tagged as THE team to beat, and you lay down easier than a $3 hooker second round in. The Krows can smell the fear from the hawk camp. Is Jordy gonna come out in the papers again saying he's crying himself to sleep over Geelong?

Well Im glad we didn't CHOKE :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back