Survivor: West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Not for you, you had no choices when you contacted me.

I was aiming at spookism, it was a bad move for him. I guess he wasn't to know that SM had him lined up to me with two factions left.

You kidding?

If BRAB hadn't s**t the bed - SM reckoned he had the numbers to nail you then and there.
You are here now because Brab s**t the bed, I'm here because I was seen as the least threating poster and a swing voter.

I'm okay with that, as it got me through to the final three, where most people didn't even get close.

I'm against a liar and a manipulator who thinks that makes him a victor and someone who is relying on his name alone to win.

I am clearly the best Survivor as I out outlasted, outwitted and outplayed the majority

You kidding?

If BRAB hadn't s**t the bed - SM reckoned he had the numbers to nail you then and there.
You are here now because Brab s**t the bed, I'm here because I was seen as the least threating poster and a swing voter.

I'm okay with that, as it got me through to the final three, where most people didn't even get close.

I'm against a liar and a manipulator who thinks that makes him a victor and someone who is relying on his name alone to win.

I am clearly the best Survivor as I out outlasted, outwitted and outplayed the majority

What are you talking about? That all never happened because Michaels thought he was getting screwed by the guy you went all in on. I know faking the use of my idol that period was enough that there was no challenge.

BRAB didn't s**t the bed, he knew the original faction was safe. You then hung on because you had to but this was meant to be me, BRAB and Noobz0r, last, Gang Green to the end. You didn't outplay anything, Noobz went missing. Pure dumb luck doesn't win you anything, no matter how many times you have to rely on it.

You kidding?

I'm thinking about voting for you because I think you care the least.

Discuss.

I'm thinking about voting for you because I think you care the least.

Discuss.

The fact BRAB is trying that hard it's being detrimental to his chances and The Filth Wizard has 1000 Alliance PMs all claiming to be taking them to end, probably answers your question.

Let me put it this way, there will be more melts from the other two if I win.
And that's why we really are here, isn't it?

The fact BRAB is trying that hard it's being detrimental to his chances and The Filth Wizard has 1000 Alliance PMs all claiming to be taking them to end, probably answers your question.

The fact that The Filth Wizard didn't see fit to involve his star Full Forward in an alliance speaks volumes to be honest...

Blacky thoughts?

The fact that The Filth Wizard didn't see fit to involve his star Full Forward in an alliance speaks volumes to be honest...

Blacky thoughts?
Disappointing is the right word. Definitely not unsurprising though.

If his administration has shown us anything it's that he is happy to throw people under the bus

Blacky thoughts?

Disappointing is the right word. Definitely not unsurprising though.

If his administration has shown us anything it's that he is happy to throw people under the bus

That I had neither of you in a PM means I couldn't throw you under the bus. I'm a hero.

Never misses a moment to try and pass on his teary status :D

You actually couldn't be more wrong though, I operated off very few PM's. Maybe half a dozen all game but two of those were SM trying to butter me up and Michaels trying to butter me up to bite SM. Another two were initial tribe PM's. I'm here because I won what I needed to when I needed to and that was more than anyone else.

I also only made one promise and that was you, BRAB and Noobz last four... Noobz0r made the last vote easy by sacrificing himself earlier but you were being cuddled in a nice warm coat until time to shaft you. You neither outwitted or outplayed anybody, you were allowed to be here.

Well, three questions, eh? Right-o.

Immunity idols! @The Flith Wizard, how did you come about them? I presume the 2nd one was when we reached the island of the merge tribe. Did you know about my situation with the idols?

(I can ask any questions I want).

Immunity idols! @The Flith Wizard, how did you come about them? I presume the 2nd one was when we reached the island of the merge tribe. Did you know about my situation with the idols?

You can also ask as many as you want.

I got the first one about three weeks in, just by asking.

My second one I got for guessing the margin in the WCQ and then having my odds slashed on finding it.

I didn't know about your idol, the only one I noticed was the one dennis used to save BRAB. I knew there had to be more out there... what happened with yours?

I got the first one about three weeks in, just by asking.

My second one I got for guessing the margin in the WCQ and then having my odds slashed on finding it.

I didn't know about your idol, the only one I noticed was the one dennis used to save BRAB. I knew there had to be more out there... what happened with yours?

OK, fair enough. I also got a clue for getting the soccer result. I also got my idol for doing the 5-man DT challenge (I choose all Demons Midfielders, and got over 500 for that challenge).

I still had the idol. I was hoping to use it later when I felt threatened. I thought it would be SM, Paddles, or Michaels under fire, (everyone was mentioning Paddles was going to be voted). I went home with the idol in my pocket.

I was just wondering if SM told you anything about it? Because while I did hint at a miracle, I never outright said I had one. I was wondering if maybe that's why I was the target that night.

OK, fair enough. I also got a clue for getting the soccer result. I also got my idol for doing the 5-man DT challenge (I choose all Demons Midfielders, and got over 500 for that challenge).

I still had the idol. I was hoping to use it later when I felt threatened. I thought it would be SM, Paddles, or Michaels under fire, (everyone was mentioning Paddles was going to be voted). I went home with the idol in my pocket.

I was just wondering if SM told you anything about it? Because while I did hint at a miracle, I never outright said I had one. I was wondering if maybe that's why I was the target that night.

Honestly had no idea that you had one so I can vouch your elimination was purely luck (or bad luck).

For what it is worth though the alliance between myself and SM was severed irrepairably around that time which would have been roughly when Michaels PM'd me. It was a good idea for him to touch base and he certainly rattled a few of my alliances at the time as we admittedly all thought we were going through unscathed. The mistake SM made though was telling your alliance I had two idols, information I'd only shared with him and impossible information to just guess at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, it was me that threw that loose vote on brahj that confused you in your last week SM and I said it was you in our alliance PM as I wasn't sure what side spooks was playing at the time or that he definitely couldn't be swayed. I think that was the final wedge.

A vote for Spook is a vote for melts

It just feels right

Maybe everybody will follow a vote for spookism just like he sheepishly followed the votes for you, SM and Brahj.

Maybe everybody will follow a vote for spookism just like he sheepishly followed the votes for you, SM and Brahj.

Starting to get a bit teary there friend

See people, even #thestorm wants me to win.

I fully endorse Spookism.

Vote for spook everybody. Clearly the best player in the game. In history perhaps.

I fully endorse Spookism.

Vote for spook everybody. Clearly the best player in the game. In history perhaps.

I'm also a really nice guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back