Autopsy Swans Avada Kedavra the frack outta Richmond 122-78

Remove this Banner Ad

When Campbell got his goal BT sounded like he was in a library helping himself to a complimentary cup of tea
So distracted he got the player name wrong

Just on Campbell’s goal:

If Buddy had kicked the same goal, the commentators would have spontaneously combusted - “FRANKLIN!!! FROM 60!!!! What a magnificent kick! The champion has done it! Buddy brilliance!!!!!”

Instead, we got: “roberts, shot on goal, it goes through. campbell I mean” silence, followed by comment on Richmond

Just on Campbell’s goal:

If Buddy had kicked the same goal, the commentators would have spontaneously combusted - “FRANKLIN!!! FROM 60!!!! What a magnificent kick! The champion has done it! Buddy brilliance!!!!!”

Instead, we got: “roberts, shot on goal, it goes through. campbell I mean” silence, followed by comment on Richmond

BT is upset he couldn't get a mention of Richmond's injuries in during the call of the goal.

BT is upset he couldn't get a mention of Richmond's injuries in during the call of the goal.
If Riewoldt had kicked it, I imagine BT would have gone all Bill Lawry / 12th Man:

“JAAACK! JAAACK! HE’S DONE IT! Hail the great man!!! It’s a great day for Richmond! It’s a great day for Victoria! It’s a great day for the world! Get him up here, I wanna boof him! Jaaaaaaaaack!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell has Swans Goal of the Week

It's such a good goal. The fact he knew he was going to kick it once he saw the space open up is incredible. No doubt Richmond was more concerned he was going to bomb it into the 50 but Campbell saw he had time to line it up and kicked from outside the 50

Yeah, I didn't think it was as dumb as everyone else, he tapped it too softly the first time and then tried to retap it. He never actually took possession, just look dumb.
Correct, the first tap didn't work so he instinctively went for the second which made it look like a throw. Of course if it was the Bravedogs it would have been OK.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Not sure there's a team worst placed going forward than Richmond. They're in for a world of pain IMO.
Nah mate, just injuries. They'll remember their our thuggery for round 17 at the home of football: The M.C.G!

/First Crack last night

VOTES
PLAYER (CLUB)
Tom Papley (SYD)
8 Nick Blakey (SYD)
5 Isaac Heeney (SYD)
5 Chad Warner (SYD)
2 Liam Baker (RICH)
Pretty easy this week. Same votes expect 1 coach had Heeney higher. Bet that was Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back